Sign in to follow this  
Plic70

New patch

@Hodor quote:
@Plic70 quote:

Anyone else noticing that the camera is much closer to the character after patch?

Can you just mousewheel it back further from the character? 

Can you show us the mousewheel on our ps4 controllers? :P

This thread is in the ps4 subforum ;)

@TimmyTrashTier quote:

Hey Defenders,

Can you be a little more specific on what you're seeing?  Maybe shoot some video or send some screen shots?

-TimmyTrashTier

Endless falling in Tavern is still there and the constant crashes are just annoying.

Omw to work in a few, will dig thru screen shots when I get home tonight. The graphic bug I keep seeing only happens during  peircing shot use when  I'm standing close to environmental objects. Instead of the normal shot animation, I get a set of grid squares traveling out . Also 4 crashes yesterday :(.  

Next time it happens, I will screen shot me forever falling through the ground. It usually happens after I go back to town while in group/public map. Rarely, if ever, happens when I do private games.

And then there is this oddity:

EV2/Monk Love Child

I've noticed that once again I can't see the numbers for health in the bars on defenses or on enemies - but when I watched the video that was attaching to my error report, the numbers were there?? This happened a couple of patches ago as well, the numbers going. It's really handy when you've got a dragon that just won't die to know exactly how much health he has to know how many more hits you need to get rid him.

@blue_hole_punch quote:

I've noticed that once again I can't see the numbers for health in the bars on defenses or on enemies - but when I watched the video that was attaching to my error report, the numbers were there?? This happened a couple of patches ago as well, the numbers going. It's really handy when you've got a dragon that just won't die to know exactly how much health he has to know how many more hits you need to get rid him.

same thing.

I'd love to post pictures of it and another bug that i received, but for some reason I can't.  The new bug i got was with my hero deck, when selecting heroes for my hero deck it flagged all of my heroes as being in my deck and yet when looking at my deck in the "pause" menu all the cards were blank.  Also, QOL requests, can you increase the size of the DU counter in maps since, like with gear from before, you basically need to be within a foot of your screen to see it.  Second QOL request, please make it so we don't need to mash the "x" button 400 times when respeccing.