Sign in to follow this  
oddaj fartucha

Bearkira Egg

@Juicebags quote:

So can anyone confirm exactly where they got their egg? Was it dropped, from the victory chest, or from the Demon Lord's Cache? With the absolutely insane amount of runs I have done, with and without cache, I have yet to see such a thing !

I got my Bearkira from Crossroads, and my Narwhagon from Malthius. A quest completed announcement went off in game, and when I returned to tavern the egg was in my inventory

@Hodor quote:

@Juicebags quote:

So can anyone confirm exactly where they got their egg? Was it dropped, from the victory chest, or from the Demon Lord's Cache? With the absolutely insane amount of runs I have done, with and without cache, I have yet to see such a thing !

I got my Bearkira from Crossroads, and my Narwhagon from Malthius. A quest completed announcement went off in game, and when I returned to tavern the egg was in my inventory

Thanks for info. Anyone have this occur on PS4 yet?

Also, all posts by you should just be "Hodor" 

@Hodor quote:

@Juicebags quote:

Thanks for the info Hodor! Sounds strange indeed. With the quest going off it makes me think it isn't a farmable occurrence Emoji_Ogre.png  or really hard to duplicate at least!

You know what it sounds like honestly?

It sounds like there's some loose data tracking from the old monthlies still keeping track without any sort of interface, and upon meeting those conditions, the pet unlocks again. If anyone wants to test that, feel free lol.

I think there was a post in here to say that the eggs are dropping as Trendy have inadvertently put in the monthly mission code hidden from view so effectively all you need to do is complete the monthly to get your monthly pet.

It is immaterial which map you are on unless that was required.

Kill 75 skeleton special enemies, get 75 legendary items, win 25 incursions game, Bearkira

Doing 35 sub objective maps, 50 ogres and 25 incursions, Scourge Dragon

Win 35 maps, kill 50 specials and 30 rounds of onslaught, Dragolich

Slow 100,000 Enemies, knockup or Stun 10,000 Enemies, Provoke 1,000 Enemies Green Dragolich

I can see some people doing 30 rounds of onslaught to test.

@xArcAngel quote:

From what I understand, this is not a drop at all. Supposidly, people are somehow "completeing" these old monthly quests, and recieving the rewards. No one seems to be really sure whats causing this bug, but its not a drop.

Was your inventory full? If so, that is likely why your egg appeared in the scavenger. Monthly missions gave 300k gold, 40 wyvern tokens, and the unique eggs.

KnowsNoLimits

This bug DOES include dracolich. The thread "Surreal Gunwitch" had a video showing a player that had managed to get 3x the original blue dracos lol.

That's not how I obtained my "Dragonlichs". Also I think this only works for people, who haven't completed the monthlys.

@Fozzie quote:

I think there was a post in here to say that the eggs are dropping as Trendy have inadvertently put in the monthly mission code hidden from view so effectively all you need to do is complete the monthly to get your monthly pet.

Kill 75 skeleton special enemies, get 75 legendary items, win 25 incursions game, Bearkira

Slow 100,000 Enemies, knockup or Stun 10,000 Enemies, Provoke 1,000 Enemies Green Dragolich

Hm. I mighthave sold one or two of those eggs then. I think I had the quest completed badge on my screen twice without having a daily or weekly to complete and just auto sold my "non-leg" bags without looking at them. Not sure though if those were actually old monthlies I completed or not. Would be rather sad if they were.

Edit: Just wanted to buy a bag and make it auto collect eggs only to make sure I won't sell a special egg in case I do get one and saw that the bag prices aren't discounted anymore. qq. Not my day.

@Anhor quote:Edit: Just wanted to buy a bag and make it auto collect eggs only to make sure I won't sell a special egg in case I do get one and saw that the bag prices aren't discounted anymore. qq. Not my day.

Special eggs are usually unsellable. I still have Madwick eggs in my bag, because you can't sell them either.

@Fozzie quote:

hope same one test it and if it works.

we can farm at last finally event pets if Trend let us ... 

or if you only do it once will be nice for new players. 

the finders of the pet dit you already had the pet or is it the first.

can be maybe if you clear the quest you cant do it again ?

I got a Narwhagon egg and 40 tokens over the weekend. Was just doing Demon Lair, and a couple of runs in the quest completed message popped up.

It almost makes up for getting no 750 drops for that map in a lot of runs, but not quite.

@oddaj fartucha quote:

so today i get another egg Sal4d2e.jpg

Sweet, what map did it drop from?

Now that I know this is possible still. I have some incentive to play DD2 again. Isn't that funny though? My hook to play the game is to acquire a rare pet that should of been available to everyone by now, however is bugged atm.

geo981010 Interesting. I know you have given Vagnar some hope to get this pet. Congrats on your Narwhagon.

@oddaj fartucha quote:

knowsnolimits

I get it doing onslaught

NOOOOOOOOOOO! God why? the horror, the horror....

Hmmm ok I have theory on this. It's not determined so much by Onslaught, but the bosses you meet on it. You are slowly killing the special enemies and Ogres you need to acquire the pet. Which makes Bastille Incursion ideal.

The only thing that puzzles me is that Narwhagon is appearing on Demon's Lair alot. However one of it's conditions was to collect 40 wyvern tokens and that simply isn't possible anymore. Lucky I have that pet already.

I got the Narwhagon pet and 40 tokens a few hours ago after completing a pub Bastille Master NM4 incursion. Only had my GW in the hero deck. 

Can confirm, eggs still dropping. Strange though, I got narwhagon egg + tokens for failing altar inc(Had to fail due to no assassins bug), after i pressed restart. 

Didn't do anything special. Just failed it, pressed replay and got it somehow upon joining the replay map. 

@FINKLEisEINHORN- quote:

@SpiderDanX quote:

Any1  on PS4  getting these random pet egg drops?

I am trying to get the caustic dragolich on PS4 right now. I will let you know how it turns out. What is your psn name? We can play together sometime

Actually, I do not have a PS4. Hoping to buy one for Christmas, tho. I just asked this cuz It was asked earlier & no one answered :-) But, yeah, post here if you get one. Thanks!

Does it seem to matter if you were active when the monthly quests were available? I had an account back then but didn't have time to play so never would have logged in during these events.

@ItsDawning quote:

What was the quest for Dragonlich? I missed out on that one so I'll try to confirm the theory.