Sign in to follow this  
SpiderDanX

Looking for more DEFENDER MEDALS* (PC Only - Sorry PS4 Players)?

Then YOU have come TO the right place!!

Pick a # from NINEteen - one hundred SEVEN (19-107). The 1st PERSON to guess the RIGHT # (or closest to it, without going over), will earn 200 DEFENDER MEDALS Via in game Mailbox CODE! WHOO HOO!!!

~ Contest will END after 1 WEEK or until someone guesses THE right # (or closest to it, without going over), whichever COMES 1st! :-) YAY!!!!

*Defender medals come from the DD2 Newsletter. So, if you already subscribe to the DD2 Newsletter and have plans on using,  or have already used, your code, then this code will not work for you as you can only redeem 1 DD2 newsletter code per DD2 Account.

Happy guessing and well wishes gang!!

~I will PM the winner the code once a winner is found. YIPPEE!!!

@xVHxFlamez guesses 29...seems to be having issues logging in or something....

I am curious, tho...why there are 20+ views but only 3 guesses? LOL -Anyway, keep up the votes!

Well...it looks like this post has died. So, I will release the answer & the winner:

The answer is..... "Pick a # from NINEteen - one hundred SEVEN (19-107)" The answer was in my original post the whole time!

97 is the answer (Cleverly hidden in my original post the whole time!! And you guys thought It was just random caps! :-P  [[122404,users]] got the closest without going over! I will PM the code to you today. Enjoy!! :-)

Thanks for playing everyone! Stay tuned when DM's are given out again for another chance at winning! :-) Excelsior defenders!!

@SpiderDanX quote:

Well...it looks like this post has died. So, I will release the answer & the winner:

The answer is..... "Pick a # from NINEteen - one hundred SEVEN (19-107)" The answer was in my original post the whole time!

97 is the answer (Cleverly hidden in my original post the whole time!! And you guys thought It was just random caps! :-P  Mindlessdefender got the closest without going over! I will PM the code to you today. Enjoy!! :-)

Thanks for playing everyone! Stay tuned when DM's are given out again for another chance at winning! :-) Excelsior defenders!!

Thats Mindblowing!!! GObu! Gratz Mindlessdefender.