Sign in to follow this  
MrSossenbinder

[WTB] Trans sets for tower monk and tower huntress

Hello,

basically I'm looking for 2 sets as stated in the title.

I just got my monk and huntress to 78 after deciding I want to solo some content, and I could now use some solid sets for them. I'm not looking for some insanely good stuff, just some solid and affordable sets which will bring them on a good level to run moonbase / volcano etc.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I got the sets i needed with some awesome help from Atlas! Thanks everyone!

Add me on steam and I'll see what I have. Free ofc.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198013303946/

well Atlas got in here 3 min before me xD 

so i guess you wont be needing anymore sets :)

Hi there.

I have a ton of Trans Armor.

I usually sell sets of capping trans armor for 3-4 coal a set. Let me know if you need anything, and I'd be happy to help you build a set. I also have pieces of Sup and Ult for sale. Hope you got what you need. :)

@Dave456 quote:

Hi there.

I usually sell sets of capping trans armor for 3-4 coal a set. Let me know if you need anything, and I'd be happy to help you build a set. I also have pieces of Sup and Ult for sale. Hope you got what you need. :)

3-4 coals? For a Trans Set? Are these sets Single or Double capping?
I sell Single Capping(and or lower) Trans for 50mil a piece, or 200m a set. And double capping pieces for 500m each.
Even the high end Trans Capping sets were 1-2 coal at most 3 years back, that too even without Lab Assault.
So I hate to say this, but your prices are ridiculous.

But oh well... to each to their own.

@Black Mamba quote:

@Dave456 quote:

Hi there.

I sell Single Capping(and or lower) Trans for 50mil a piece, or 200m a set. And double capping pieces for 500m each.
Even the high end Trans Capping sets were 1-2 coal at most 3 years back, that too even without Lab Assault.

i kinda sell the full Trans Capping sets (rarely) for 2-3 coals that's my value for them it's not as easy as it looks to get a full capping set from lab assault but that's just my Value for them :D

@Black Mamba quote:

@Dave456 quote:

Hi there.

Hey Black,

Yeah, i know my prices are a little high, but i have and hold nice trans armor. Some are double capping, yeah. I work with people to build sets of armor, and always have stock. The good pieces (single and double capping) plus the instant shopping is what justifies it for me. Plus people are willing to pay.

I have started selling off some of my trans for mana cause i filled my item box completely. ah well.

Here to help. People should feel free to not buy. :)

Also, it might be that you are under-selling. You might be able to get more if you want. :)

[[147101,users]] -- Yeah mate It fine. But I don't think I'm undervaluing. I used to sell Single Cap Trans pieces for 100m 2 years back before taking a rest from DD. Came back a week ago and did some looking around. Literally every shop had trans for about 200-150-100m(back then it used to be crazy 1.5 - 2b for a piece). So I revised my prices to 50m per piece. Its reasonable and people like it! :)
But then again, I've got no real economical reason to sell any Trans piece for more than 200m. But I can understand someone willing to make money, no harm in that! :)

[[82645,users]]

i kinda sell the full Trans Capping sets (rarely) for 2-3 coals that's my value for them it's not as easy as it looks to get a full capping set from lab assault but that's just my Value for them :D

You mean Damage capping? Because I'm pretty sure FULL(as in Quad capping) Trans pieces isn't possible, even if it was, you'd rarely get it to make one set, let alone multiple sets.
So I'm guessing you mean Just single capping sets, right? As in only DAMAGE GOES UP TILL 420, not all.
Those i can find 2-3 each per lab set(one set for me = 12 runs) with extra controllers.
Trans and lower armor is dirt cheap guys. I've even sold some low end Supreme pieces from lab 2b.
Its not that hard to get armor these days as it used to be a few years back, or to be precise -- the pre-Lab Assault days.

Dunno why you guys are charging coals of trans sets. I mean even if people are paying it, they are doing so becasue they might not be aware how easy it is to farm Lab. Or they just don't care!

I guess someone has to sell cheap Trans so that a few people stuck in that Myth-Trans progression can help themselves out of it! :D
And I'm happy to be that someone, forever! :D