Sign in to follow this  
theguyjmp

Quitting DD, Selling all my diamonds.

I'm getting into Spiral Knights. Interested in some diamonds? I have quite a few to part with. 

If you are serious let me know and ill post some pics.

...... I like diamonds.....

But if you are quitting the game, what would u like for them?

If i could suggest to you, keep them. Keep your items, and your events.

You never know when you might like to come back to the game, and pick it back up.

There may be a fun event, or in a year, you might like to come back and check out the new content.

I'd much rather have you take a break, than give away all your hard earned items. :)

Keep it. You can always give it away later.

I will second Dave some times i think i want to stop playing and in that case i just take a break for a bit and play some other games. but i always come back and if i went and got rid of all my items and events i would regret it in the end.

Paypal is not allowed for sure. Wait ...are you trying to selling Diamonds on Open? Because those can be spawned by anyone with the DDDK or a workshop map.

Don't give your items away keep them

i once left the game for about 6 months then i came back you just take along break from it ;)

You should just keep your stuff. No point selling your stuff and getting your account banned along with whoever buys them for out-of-game currency. :)

@theguyjmp quote:

@[Ger] Michili quote:

@theguyjmp quote:

2 cap diamond

no cap

2 cap

2 cap

By the way, did you know...

... that a diamond is only discribed as a one- or dubble cap, if TWER dmg is on 800?

so if 2 slots are capped out at 800 it is not a 2 cap?

yes. i dont really know how a diamond with 2 tower stats 800 and tdmg with less would be valued. its really uncommon.

In the past Diamonds which had hero stats (means: not the tower stats) in the 800s was normal valued as a non cap.

Some Diamonds with 800 in herohealth and herodamage both where sold for like 7 Cubes in the past as well.

Hope i could help.