Sign in to follow this  
Immortal-D

Don't mind me, just sittin here waiting on my Barbarian

Hum de dum.  We have Summoner and EV, just need Barb to complete the original set.  So here I sit, in the darkest corners of the Lounge, waiting... do dee do.

No... bad immortal... that is ABYSS LORD... I will never accept him as the new "summoner"... Not until I have my little spider pet to make carry me around the map like a malicious overlord....

Don't judge me...

@xArcAngel quote:

No... bad immortal... that is ABYSS LORD... I will never accept him as the new "summoner"... Not until I have my little spider pet to make carry me around the map like a malicious overlord....

Don't judge me...

Back in my day, when we wanted to get from one side of our Tavern to another, we'd summon a Crystal Ogre & ride in style.

@Immortal-D quote:

@xArcAngel quote:

Don't judge me...

Back in my day, when we wanted to get from one side of our Tavern to another, we'd summon a Crystal Ogre & ride in style.

The advanced method was to pop an ogre from Jester box inside the tavern and ride that one Jester_Forum_icon2.png