Sign in to follow this  
Derpanium

i cannot create any games

@Derpanium quote:

i play on steam and everytime i try to create a game it says (failed to create a game) can anyone help me resolve this issue?

If on Windows, go to Network and Sharing Center | Change adapter settings...then make sure that any VPN or VMWare adapters are Disabled.  Then restart the game and try it (if that's the issue at hand).  If you're on any sort of VPN or virtual adapter, the game gets confused and won't let you create a game until those are disabled and you restart the game.

@Commish quote:

@Derpanium quote:

i play on steam and everytime i try to create a game it says (failed to create a game) can anyone help me resolve this issue?

If on Windows, go to Network and Sharing Center | Change adapter settings...then make sure that any VPN or VMWare adapters are Disabled.  Then restart the game and try it (if that's the issue at hand).  If you're on any sort of VPN or virtual adapter, the game gets confused and won't let you create a game until those are disabled and you restart the game.

One common issue related to this is using Hamachi(a.k.a. minecraft server vpn, does anyone use this for anything else? :P) If you so happen to have this then it is very likely the cause of your problem.