Sign in to follow this  
deagle3

dmg numbers gone crazy.

I'll talk to the team. Just curious, though:  What resolution do you have the game set to? I'm curious if this is a global issue or if it's based on resolution size.

@iamisom quote:

I'll talk to the team. Just curious, though:  What resolution do you have the game set to? I'm curious if this is a global issue or if it's based on resolution size.

mine is set at 1366X768 and in full screen. And almost having headache from it.

@iamisom quote:

1680x1050

1920*1080.

And they seem fine. But they still clip into other numbers, making it hard to see what your dps is.

They are a bit big, but I prefer it to too small or impossible to distinguish. Maybe give us something in the options to choose from big/medium/small damage displays?

BIG NUMBERS ARE AWESOME!
it was 36 projectiles in a sec !!!with poison tips it became 72 in a sec!
With pet's attacks,poison tips damage from mates +defence's damage if i build and i can't see anythin' exept numbers!!!!GIMME BACK MY 100+ NUMBERS!I WANNA FEEL STRONG!
(It was realy funny cause i needed one more guy to check my dps,cause i can't see it)
________
But srsly.
It's still too many,or maybe too big sometimes...i realy love falcon bows...and will swap it only on bosses (to Armored Cleanser)
So...sometimes i wanna see where i shoot...i just constantly shot in the darkness and don't even know if mobs are already dead?or if they're not?Wathful eye,show me somethin' exept numbers pleeeaaase)