Sign in to follow this  
Person Man

[Event] Registry Form Giveaway

TL;DR Version - Read the whole thing, please. Too stupid like Atlas? Fill out the stupid form, get a stupid prize.

Hello chaps and dames! Today. I have a very special giveaway! If you've entered an event or acquired an event any time within the past 5 years, you're in luck today! Enter all the information you know about the event you have or had in your box into this handy dandy form and you could be the winner of fabulous prizes.

What prizes, you might ask? Well, pretty much anything I have to give away. You know I've got stuff, too! Coals, cubes, diamonds, events, armor.. any of it could be your's. We'll be running an RNG, and the more info I get, the more prizes there will be, so don't be afraid to put in multiple entries, or refer old friends. 

Don't have an event item, and never owned one? Now's your chance! You can also enter information on this on this form for one ticket as well! Two chances to win! On that form, I will take as many entries as you want. The further back you catalog auctions, the more complete my list is! You've got the opportunity to go through over 5 years of fourm garbage in order to pull out some prizes. Remember, the duplicate prize stipulation is here too.

If you have someone else enter on your behalf, have them enter the information regularly, and just have them give you the prize,  please.

QUALIFYING entries will get one ticket. Don't give me good info, you don't get a prize. Duplicate entries will be disqualified, but the very first person to give me the info gets the ticket. All of the information is saved with a time-stamp, so I can measure to the second. I also won't take information I already have, like the compiled Celebration event list.

USE YOUR TIME WISELY afk time in DD is a great time to fill these out for easy prizes!

If you've got any questions, drop them here. I hope you all have a great time in DD. Also, if you're interest in helping on the back ed, I can set you up there too. I can offer compensation, or not. That all depends on your skills in data organization and your general intelligence. Thanks to my current data organizers, Milkman and nightmare ML.

PS: Look out for an updated version of my old This time with a LOT more data! You guys will be helping me track sales on a whole new LEVEL.

Check out my advertizement for a shop manager and

Qualified Entrants so far:

Yeah and next week all our events will have to wear a yellow star patch on their coats? I think we all know where this is going squire_small.png .

@Nomen quote:

Yeah and next week all our events will have to wear a yellow star patch on their coats? I think we all know where this is going squire_small.png .

Ahaha, you get it. I'm looking into organizing the data myself, anyway, but this will help me do it faster. I can track prices in depth, know the number of events in circulation, and a whole bunch of other info. Like your name, steam link, and your loyalty to the third Reich. ;3

nice idea to try to catalogue these as long as the results are open to the public too ofc

How about multiple event item entries for each form?

I do not fancy doing the form 100 or 150 + times

@mkjo quote:

nice idea to try to catalogue these as long as the results are open to the public too ofc

How about multiple event item entries for each form?

I do not fancy doing the form 100 or 150 + times

That's a futre update, probably. I  don't know a ton about google forms. If you want to help me out, I'd be grateful. You're just the type of person I'm looking for. XD

I'd be happy to help with the cataloging.

Let me know if you need more help.

Also, here is the google Doc with the prices -

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjeuPVK7IRyfdHViWW1fY2hzVW5OUVNicV9hOWNRdlE&usp=sharing#gid=0

You might want to have it at the top so that people can look at it, and see what they think has changed. That should help people compare the old prices to the new ones.

ML-Nightmare just updated it on 8/11 so hopefully it is more up to date.

@Dave456 quote:

I'd be happy to help with the cataloging.

Let me know if you need more help.

Also, here is the google Doc with the prices -

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjeuPVK7IRyfdHViWW1fY2hzVW5OUVNicV9hOWNRdlE&usp=sharing#gid=0

You might want to have it at the top so that people can look at it, and see what they think has changed. That should help people compare the old prices to the new ones.

ML-Nightmare just updated it on 8/11 so hopefully it is more up to date.

Hey, I got you. I'll add you up. You'll probably be under MM if he's ok with that. I'l lfriend you up.

I'm not sure if traces should be public information like that. People could potentially pick and choose a trace, dupe an event, rename a steam account to said trace owner, trade themselves the duped event and then take a screenshot and register the trade to steal the trace from someone.

If the other person then complains that the trade never happened it just becomes a game of "he said, she said".

@bergzwerver quote:

I'm not sure if traces should be public information like that. People could potentially pick and choose a trace, dupe an event, rename a steam account to said trace owner, trade themselves the duped event and then take a screenshot and register the trade to steal the trace from someone.

If the other person then complains that the trade never happened it just becomes a game of "he said, she said".

That's something to look into. I'm talking about privacy with my managers and staff. We should get you a community minded answer within the week. If you want to help, hit me up.

"Too stupid like Atlas?"

Reported for flaming. These kind of insults does not belong here.

In the beginning it says

TL;DR Version - Read the whole thing, please. Too stupid like Atlas? Fill out the stupid form, get a stupid prize
"Too stupid like Atlas?".

@The Real Atlas quote:

"Too stupid like Atlas?"

@Dark Dragon quote:

In the beginning it says

TL;DR Version - Read the whole thing, please. Too stupid like Atlas? Fill out the stupid form, get a stupid prize

ehh maybe just a joke ?

@kg4q quote:

@The Real Atlas quote:

"Too stupid like Atlas?"

@Dark Dragon quote:

In the beginning it says

ehh maybe just a joke ?

Atlas's response was also a joke

→ Definitely down to help you out (I only have one event item to add to the list of traces, but I might as well make a submission!)

→ Maybe I'm just being incompetent, but where exactly is the link to the form you'd like for people to fill out?

@g_cracka88 quote:

→ Definitely down to help you out (I only have one event item to add to the list of traces, but I might as well make a submission!)

→ Maybe I'm just being incompetent, but where exactly is the link to the form you'd like for people to fill out?

To all who have this question, I'm still interested in working on this, but I ended up getting hospitalized this past week. From the 18th to the 26th I was in the hospital. I aim to get this back in working order.