Sign in to follow this  
Person Man

[WTA] Armguard of Earth for Giveaway Fodder

Hey there folks, and welcome to a very special auction by a very special person. (That's me) I tried to get Acen to do the dirty work of giving this stuff away and auctioning, but looks like its up to me!

So, boys and girls, you know the name of the game. This is under my typical rules. Basically, don't be a buttwipe. I think you know the item. I will take most if not all items of value. When you post, post at the top what you think your bid is worth. I reserve the right to refuse any bid for any reason, pretty much. If your valuing is flawed, in my opinion, I'll give you a counter value.

1 cube = 1 cube

6 coals = 1 cube

20 Lab runs = 1 cube

Lab runs are 1:20, because I don't REALLY want someone bidding 20k in lab runs and never actually doing them all. I will take up to 10k lab runs, and an additional 5k for every person you can convince to do lab runs in lieu of you, up to 50k. If they don't do them, you're held responsible for the remaining balance. 

Diamonds are 3/10/15, the non-caps depending on quality. Within 100, I'll accept them as 4, within 50 as 5, and within 20 as 6. Denote as Superior (100 from, as S), Quality Superior (50 from, as QS), Superb Superior (20 from, as SS), and Not Superior (Anything Else, as NS).

An example of a bid (Please use this format, copying the heading. Makes it easier on me. I can replace 'I' with your name.):

ALL EVENT ITEMS must be registered via this link removed until I have time to relink. Sorry.

I will not take event items that are not filtered through this. I may add a list of event item prices soon, a I'm having my previous list updated and updating it some myself. If you want to take a look at it, even though its word isn't law, here you go: same

I bid 3500 cv.

Item breakdown:

3000 cubes (God please no.)

Diamonds:

1 DC (Double Cap)

10 SC (Single Caps)

5 SS

5 QS

5 S

5 NS

1900 Lab Runs

30 coals

Without any further delay, the bidding:

Current Bid: 400 cubes by nj, cubes and diamonds.

let's start you with 300 CV

so just in case u are unable to type that line youself :P

nijoX bids 300 cv.!

@nijoX quote:

What a pity that no one is interesten in armguards of earth.

A: Too much conditions filling the form, at least an obscurity

B: Price will end up to be astronomical high, just for a look.

C: I would increase the bid with an U++ ~1300 tdmg and some events I've won here at the forums to 500cv but I'm still waiting to receive them -.-

So, feel lucky you will get a "cheap" armguards of earth.

@EagleOne quote:

@nijoX quote:

What a pity that no one is interesten in armguards of earth.

A: Too much conditions filling the form, at least an obscurity

B: Price will end up to be astronomical high, just for a look.

C: I would increase the bid with an U++ ~1300 tdmg and some events I've won here at the forums to 500cv but I'm still waiting to receive them -.-

So, feel lucky you will get a "cheap" armguards of earth.

I may have a celebirty guest joining us soon.

@Articuno quote:

300 Cubes. 5 Doubles. 30 Singles.

500 in total.

Out of curiosity, what do you value Love Guards at?

Odd.  I know you dont play DD or visit forums.  Almost certain you wouldnt drop in and not stop and say hi to me.  I claim imposter.  :)