Sign in to follow this  
Sir Pancakez

Just beat it!

i have Farmed this map Countless of times , I have Defeat Thousands of Wyverns , I have build Too many to Defenses to count 

From 8 am Until 6 pm Farming and Farming and Farming non stop and at the end not even a single ult++ and only 1 ult+ 

and do you know what i call that BULL SH*T , i Regret the time that i wasted on this giveaway will never make the same mistake with a boring map like this  

I'm just wondering that the banked mana didnt changed at all getting those 2 ++ rug beaters.
Must be a bless of rngesus getting it in one run. Considering I farmed over 180 of them, all max. supremes. :)

@coffeediction quote:

I'm just wondering that the banked mana didnt changed at all getting those 2 ++ rug beaters.
Must be a bless of rngesus getting it in one run. Considering I farmed over 180 of them, all max. supremes. :)

i feel you're pain man i really do 

@coffeediction quote:

or maybe just a bless of another account to store things :D