Is monk auras broken?

For me it seems that boost blockade isnt working at all..and i dont believe serenity aura is slowing enemies either...has anyone else come across this or is it a known issue..i only ask because i finally got the serenity aura slow medallion lastnight with 83% slow on it and i dont think the enemies were showed at all 😢

@Crezzie quote:

For me it seems that boost blockade isnt working at all..and i dont believe serenity aura is slowing enemies either...has anyone else come across this or is it a known issue..i only ask because i finally got the serenity aura slow medallion lastnight with 83% slow on it and i dont think the enemies were showed at all 😢

yes, the boost aura blockade buff is broken right now and will e fixed tomorrow.

as for the SA passive it is "to" 83%. Means the actual slow is 17%. so lower number on that passive is better.

It slows "to 83%" of their speed, not "by".

But yea, it might be broken at the moment, so many things are..

Someone would need to test it out.

Also it has to be on non CC resistance lanes/speedy lanes to make good comparisons.

The slow from SA alone, is barely noticeable sometimes.

@PandynatorDD quote:

Also it has to be on non CC resistance lanes/speedy lanes to make good comparisons.

same for the frostbite. i have total of 32% increased slow, so if the base is 50% then the total slow should be 66% but i can barely notice any slow while doing onslaught. on the contrary the proton beam slow is very much noticeable. Not sure i was seeing things or frostbite slow is just broken.

@SirKillsALot quote:

@PandynatorDD quote:

same for the frostbite. i have total of 32% increased slow, so if the base is 50% then the total slow should be 66% but i can barely notice any slow while doing onslaught. on the contrary the proton beam slow is very much noticeable. Not sure i was seeing things or frostbite slow is just broken.

Tested this some patches ago.

The frost slow % increase actually made the slow weaker, maybe its still the case.

Don't really use frost towers, so forgot about it.