Quality of Life Improvements

@Hom-Sha-Bom quote:

Add a damage counter and kill count to Serenity Aura's inspect tooltip. I get why they weren't originally included, because SA doesn't do any damage, but with the addition of Purge Evil, it should now display damage dealt and number of kills.

I believe that's covered by number 20.  If you don't agree, explain why it's different and i'll add it.

More food.

More pet food.

Pet food for Goblins.

Tameable Goblins.

A new Goblin Hero.

A Goblin village.

A public tavern for Goblins.

Slightly color variations in the goblin skin color for more racial differential.

No Gender Lock on Goblins anymore.

@dreamanime quote:

More food.

More pet food.

Pet food for Goblins.

Tameable Goblins.

A new Goblin Hero.

A Goblin village.

Slightly color variations in the goblin skin color for more racial differential.

- lol you're very strange, but I always get a good chuckle when I read your posts =)

- Also, going to steal [[149987,users]] 's idea, and mention a possible "hero deck overlay" that could include a very simple graphic that shows which active heroes are in your hero deck loadout -- it would have to be nice and clean so that it doesn't clutter the screen (rhyme not intended...), but I think it would be incredibly helpful! (see the original thread here describing the suggestion)

One Additional(or ability to purchase) bag slot per hero card purchased (potential monetization option) 

Or 1 more bag per new hero added at least.

@dreamanime quote:

More food.

More pet food.

Pet food for Goblins.

Tameable Goblins.

A new Goblin Hero.

A Goblin village.

Pretty sure I captured this appropriately.  Take a look.

I'm not sure how to word it, but when you push shift the circle around Huntress's traps shows the detonation radius. It would be nice if it also showed a second circle for the damage radius.

When creating a new match we have to click everywhere to fill out Game name, iPwr requirement, public/private - let us switch fields by using tab.

Callout wheels & defense wheels: Using callouts as PC player is pretty ok but once you use a controller it is no fun anymore. DD1 had a defense wheel (default: middle mouse button) which you could use in addition to the common defense shortcuts. If we had this for defenses and callouts playing with a controller would be way more fun.