Sign in to follow this  
Plic70

Legendary pets

Is the ps4 ever going to get new legendary pets?  I log onto the steam version and see they can buy pets, we can't.  Are legendary pets not going to be a thing anymore?  Either through gems or medals or just the random chance of hatching them from an egg?  I haven't hatched an egg in months and doubt i ever will again since i have a ton more pets than I do characters.

There are the pets you can "buy" on PS4 (wish I knew their names without looking). You just need to transform (might not be the right term) an unhatched egg into an egg for those pets (done at one of those pet vendors; I think the left one). This costs gems (or money depending on how you look at it). I'm not sure if these were the pets you were referring to.

I'm sorry I'm not being specidfic enough :-/

@Madmanblazing quote:

There are the pets you can "buy" on PS4 (wish I knew their names without looking). You just need to transform (might not be the right term) an unhatched egg into an egg for those pets (done at one of those pet vendors; I think the left one). This costs gems (or money depending on how you look at it). I'm not sure if these were the pets you were referring to.

I'm sorry I'm not being specidfic enough :-/

@Plic70 quote:

Is the ps4 ever going to get new legendary pets?  I log onto the steam version and see they can buy pets, we can't.  Are legendary pets not going to be a thing anymore?  Either through gems or medals or just the random chance of hatching them from an egg?  I haven't hatched an egg in months and doubt i ever will again since i have a ton more pets than I do characters.

THe only pets PC can buy with actual money is Premium pets which as [[153534,users]] said require you to use Gems while hatching an egg to turn it into a Premium pet. HOWEVER the chance at it becoming a legendary pet is very slim. All other pets are hatched from pet eggs including Gold pets which can be won through Onslaught mode.

So, basically, you can  buy the same pets as on PC. Though, I guess I don't have both versions and can't confirm that. I kind of doubt they'd have different premium pets, however. Right now there's the BB-8, the saiyan cat, and one other I believe on PC.

@Soulstiger quote:

So, basically, you can  buy the same pets as on PC. Though, I guess I don't have both versions and can't confirm that. I kind of doubt they'd have different premium pets, however. Right now there's the BB-8, the saiyan cat, and one other I believe on PC.

There is Evilwick, Headless Horseman, Table Flipper, Robot gato pet, saiyan gato, ninja gato, autumeow, and I think thats all of the premium pets? There is however a mythical pet you can get from Alienware Arena(website) that is like a Elder Evilwick but it's black instead of purple

Like i said i haven't hatched an egg in months.  Once i got 20 i didn't think there was a need to anymore.  I do have the saiyan cat, he was like week 3 for me so i forgot entirely

I was more along the lines of the dragolichs or the teddy bear of doom.  There hasn't been any talk on those.

Dracolich and Bearkira were monthly pets. I do not know if PS4 recieved monthly missions when they were still around, but if they did they should have been obtainable during those months. These pets are no long obtainable for PC OR PS4 anymore, as monthlys are no longer a thing.

Trendy has mentioned that they'd like to bring back a way to get all of the monthly pets again, but have not mentioned how they want to do this (here is to hoping for old school survival?).

Even if they do not, it was content that was a reward for being active during early stages of development, and can not be bought by anyone on either side of the fence.

I know they were monthly pets.  I have them.  Love them. Hug them. And squeeze them.  But like i said i wonder if they will be beinging them back.

Maybe they can do the carnival again & let those pets be obtain that way. This was how I got my void tendrils, bearkira, & thunder-o (with others) pets. Don't see anything wrong with adding dragolich or whoever to the map wheel

@Plic70 quote:

I know they were monthly pets.  I have them.  Love them. Hug them. And squeeze them.  But like i said i wonder if they will be beinging them back.

Hmmm...I actually hug the crap outta my pets too!