Free Alien Spectre Pet!!

I saw this link on steam and didn't know if it was posted here yet, so here it is.

To anyone trying to do this, it says you need to be at least level 3 when trying to get the code, so if you join using a referal code and a profile picture then you should get enough points to be able to get it.

Heres mine so you'll get the points: J623J9FqmgFzyB

https://na.alienwarearena.com/giveaways/dungeon-defenders-alien-spectre-giveaway

This was already posted. Don't worry people, it was legit, but I don't know if it's still going on. I can post a picture of the pet if anyone wants me to.

@mindlessdefender quote:

didnt work for me.

You have to be level three on their site to do it. So if you sign up with a referal code and change your profile pic then you should have enough points to enter for it. (After they approve your profile pic)

Reached level 2, but now it won't let me get more points is that normal [[158668,users]] ?

@fishly101 quote:

This was already posted. Don't worry people, it was legit, but I don't know if it's still going on. I can post a picture of the pet if anyone wants me to.

Please do. I find it highly suspicious that Trendy hasnt said a single word about an exclusive pet obtainable by this.

@Chillix quote:

Reached level 2, but now it won't let me get more points is that normal Gamezila584 ?

I think it just takes time for them to register that you actually go the points. I know it takes time for them to verify your profile picture so it probably takes time for them to verify you have met the requirements for the points. Just so they know you're not trying to cheat the system.

If you still don't have enough points after all of this you've gotta go through the forums and make posts there. Start threads, post comments, they each get you one point and you need 50 total to get to level 3. I believe posting pictures and videos also gets you 5 points so there is another option you have.

@Pneuma quote:

@fishly101 quote:

Please do. I find it highly suspicious that Trendy hasnt said a single word about an exclusive pet obtainable by this.

@Pneuma Does this work?

ada9c16eb8702aa12439261345ff0f3a.jpg

@Gamezila584 quote:

If you still don't have enough points after all of this you've gotta go through the forums and make posts there. Start threads, post comments, they each get you one point and you need 50 total to get to level 3. I believe posting pictures and videos also gets you 5 points so there is another option you have.

Also, put up a profile avatar and submit images and videos (have friends "^" those images and vids) for additional pts.! Thank you Gamezila584 !!! Got to level 3 and received my pet code! 

@Chillix quote:

Reached level 2, but now it won't let me get more points is that normal Gamezila584 ?

There is a daily cap on points. Took me 2 days as well!

@Pneuma quote:

Seems suspicious to me...There has been no announcement from Trendy about this pet.

Yea, no announcement, But is legit.

From what I've seen it always rolls mythical with the standard ability types i.e. no monthly abilities

Most giveaways on Alienware aren't promoted by the company that owns the game.   I have yet to see Trendy promote any of it, and they've had them at least since DDE.