Sign in to follow this  
Plane

Tavernkeep shop has a 25B item with value shown as -147483648

My tavernkeep's auto-generated shop spawned an ultimate tower genie, priced at 25B.  That's new, right?  It seems to be worth 82.0008M:

30AFF0A41953CD818BF671968BFD0B69E0CACD9B

But when I click on 'Item Info', the value is shown as -147483648:

F8A89FB521E73F8D1DAFAD1FFD57850F5EC063BD

That seems buggy to me.

I don't want to spend 25B on this genie, so I'm not sure if the value is only displayed wrong in the store.

Please purchase it if you can and let us know the result. Ult items will be priced high so the 25B is expected.  The negative value is definitely some bug.  Possibly just a shop display issue.  If you can buy the item to verify it though, that would help us understand better where the bug is.

Looks like Eagleone would reimburse you for it or I can if he decided not to.

Okay, I bought it, and the value looks correct in my item box:

E60DF69E3BCCDE2622CB1F902EEC935959BB6D1D

Thank you very much for helping work through that.  btw.  that is a nice find in the shop.  I still dont get anything nice in mine.  :(

It spawned after finishing WW NMHCMM, for what it's worth.  Maybe the shop has a chance of spawning nice items now after survivals? :)

@Plane quote:

It spawned after finishing WW NMHCMM, for what it's worth.  Maybe the shop has a chance of spawning nice items now after survivals? :)

It always has, just with an added dash of pain (the shop is biased really really high (take LA, skew the numbers an additional 10% or so...), but only 1/16 items were able to capitalise. That's been upgraded to 1/8 by CDT update (dont recall which one...) as an nice side effect of some other stuff)