Sign in to follow this  
ddace

CDT Update 2 - Reported Issues

i found out that when your playing on windows mode the mouse ALWAYS gets out of the screen when your building and upgrading and ALWAYS does when your doing something else 

@CrzyRndm quote:

RE: Lower armour to weapon ratio on the floor

The good news is that we have identified the cause of armour not sticking around and why a drop in the ratio was observed
The bad news is that the ratio actually returned (roughly) to what it was prior to 8.1. A bug with armour generation during 8.1 also had a side effect of making it harder to remove... (That is not to say that we don't want to increase the ratio again...)

Good to know we were not imagining it!

Thx for all ongoing efforts to improve the game - let us know if and when you hope to iron out this wrinkle.

Is it intentional that you can start Moonbase survival on wave 33 instead of 32, by the way?  It cuts moon runs down to 40 minutes, which is nice, but shouldn't it be 32?

@Plane quote:

Is it intentional that you can start Moonbase survival on wave 33 instead of 32, by the way?  It cuts moon runs down to 40 minutes, which is nice, but shouldn't it be 32?

You are correct.  It is on our list to be fixed.

Is there any way to get over to "other players towers sellable" with a controller? I tried for 15 minutes and couldnt get over to it. I had someone build a physical beam right in front of the steps at each spawn point at foundry today. Made the run take FOREVER because I was using my lower characters and could only do 44 damage a shot... it was insanely annoying since not only did he prolong the game, but he went and built proton beams, so he also stole all the xp essentially, even though I already had a build near the crystal, I was on a level 4, and he was a level 32. The spot he had it built though the protons barely worked. -_-

FYI: I've updated the cardboard tube issue in a different thread (though, this is the correct place for it to live).  Anyways here it is https://dungeondefenders.com/1/topic/139128/?scrollTo=1241147&page=1#1241147

After playing around with some magic numbers, I am pleased to report that the issue of armour not sticking it out to the end of the round may finally be at an end (still tweaking to make sure it happens across all maps and waves so this isnt the final product yet but...)

Sample from testing log:

(20:47:00:821)ScriptLog: DunDefGRI_CrystalQuest: ============================================================
(20:47:00:821)ScriptLog: DunDefGRI_CrystalQuest: Logging equipment stats for wave 22
(20:47:00:821)ScriptLog: DunDefGRI_CrystalQuest: Number of items generated: 410
(20:47:00:822)ScriptLog: DunDefGRI_CrystalQuest: Number of armour generated: 174
(20:47:00:823)ScriptLog: DunDefGRI_CrystalQuest: Number of items remaining: 40
(20:47:00:824)ScriptLog: DunDefGRI_CrystalQuest: Number of armour remaining: 20

This is not a very big deal but i have to report it anyways 

when you finish CD the rewards show up crammed on top of each other like this 

qFTQ7AS.jpg 

After testing most of the jester towers due to someone telling me they are getting a base damage boost, I have found that the S&D from jester has about 45% base damage boost versus squire/countess version. None of the other ones I checked seemed to have any base damage difference; however, I did not check DST, proxy or elec aura.

@mayhem_zero quote:

After testing most of the jester towers due to someone telling me they are getting a base damage boost, I have found that the S&D from jester has about 45% base damage boost versus squire/countess version.

Because as part of their buff, they got damage scaling on the rate stat, and jesters have better rate scaling?  (not really sure, I never tested SnD much myself)

You might be able to test that hypothesis by building SnD with jester & squire naked specced entirely into dmg, and see if the base damage is the same at 985 dmg 0 sides, then do the same thing respecced into 985 rate 0 sides.

@Plane quote:

@mayhem_zero quote:

After testing most of the jester towers due to someone telling me they are getting a base damage boost, I have found that the S&D from jester has about 45% base damage boost versus squire/countess version.

Because as part of their buff, they got damage scaling on the rate stat, and jesters have better rate scaling?  (not really sure, I never tested SnD much myself)

You might be able to test that hypothesis by building SnD with jester & squire naked specced entirely into dmg, and see if the base damage is the same at 985 dmg 0 sides, then do the same thing respecced into 985 rate 0 sides.

This is strictly referring to the base damage number you see when you view tower details, has absolutely nothing to do with jester's increased rate.

The rate is also increased Plane, but its a large boost to damage per tick as well as tick rate and lower time to max speed

@mayhem_zero quote:This is strictly referring to the base damage number you see when you view tower details, has absolutely nothing to do with jester's increased rate.

Yes, I understand that you're talking about the base damage number.  But the CDT buffed lightning by making the damage per tick scale with the rate stat, and I figured they might've done the same with SnD, because the problem with SnD is that the speed topped out really early, so most points in rate were wasted on SnD before the update.  No?

If so, I assume it's intentional and not an "issue".

Lit tower present doesn't actually get any present boost (Short of the -3DU) But SND appears to be double dipping in both damage and time to max speed: Both are built with the same statted builders (Tavern armory pack squire / app suits)

208261efa6.jpg141e6c2b5b.jpg

49b67920f8.jpg883ef5f5ac.jpg

@wdaled quote:

Lit tower present doesn't actually get any present boost (Short of the -3DU)

Exactly, because a Jester has the rate speed scaling of an Apprentice, so only Squire towers scale faster than normal.

@wdaled quote:

But fireball, magic missile and DST gets a speed boost

I don't think so.   When I tested it a while back, they were the same.

When I did, I was surprised to see that, so I made this thread to discuss it: https://dungeondefenders.com/1/topic/136841/jester-tower-speed

Do you have any screen shots showing different attack rates with the same speeds?  Because that is not what I saw.

Never mind that, they were not upgraded to the same level when I was comparing them, my bad. Also under weird things - the party popper from presents is also identical except du cost, but the jack in the box has a significant range upgrade, like to a level that I don't think you could really ever even reach. Still hard to tell if it makes the tower usable, but it was interesting

- On Winter Wonderland the evil heroes despawn after a while

- Akatiti at the bridge djinns can desummon things through the tree. Sometimes they stay below the level of the bridge so towers can't hit them and desummon buff/auras. I thougth it was a "feature" until I read that a similar issue got fixed on Sky City

- on Sky City the battlecruiser's charge can destroy auras if they are built on the edge of the map. Happens to me with auras at the top crystal's left side

- Temple o Love the ogres and other mobs sometimes attack each other and the rest of the enemies clog up behind blocking a whole lane

- Temple o Love a goblin ALWAYS gets stuck at the same corner during 1st wave. (in later waves other gender mobs might do the same)

Not sure if this is a bug or if something didn't install right.

My characters will constantly start flashing, and when alts are brought in, GUI elements do not appear.