Sign in to follow this  
ddace

CDT Update 2 - Reported Issues

In order to keep track of any bugs coming in and to make the community aware of them, we are starting this thread to keep a list of what has been reported.  We will also add any comments we can to them if there are any workarounds or when we identify the fix.  These will likely still have to wait to be fixed in Update 3 though so please be patient.

Reported Issues

• Phoenix randomly commits suicide (Further tweaks have been made)
  • Phoenix Charge has large vertical damage (Reduced verticle damage to half)
  • Fenix pet is not seen by others and is not persistent (fix has been identified
  • Gold Wyvern too OP (will discuss to see how best to fix gold enemy buff)
  • No sound after beating the Phoenix and cinematics end (will take a look
  • Imp pet upgrade prediction is incorrect (fix has been identified)
  • Cat stats have incorrect labels
  • Hitting K is same as typing killme (this can be worked around be removing the binding from UDKInput.ini)
  • Mini map icons for ult+ and ult++ are the same color (fix has been identified)
  • Spiders getting stuck still  (fix has been identified)
  • Cursed  armor drops more (Non Issue low end armor being marked more accurately)
  • Talay survival can start on wave 30 (fix has been identified)
  • Moonbase can start on wave 33  (fix has been identified)
  • Armor bias needs an increase - too many weapons at the end of survivals with chars besides summoner
  • Ethreal Spikes on Lab Assualt not doing damage

:D

Also you might want to look into the weapon/armor drop rates. Even after the 25% bias towards armor Moon/Sox/Hippo were getting obnoxious amounts of sup/ult cardboard tubes and no good armor.

Not sure if this is new from the patch or not, but I did a classic Mistymire survival run on HCMM, and towards the end I'd get about 10-20 spiders stuck in various spots in the eastern portion of the map.  I don't recall this being an issue when I orginally farmed the map, but I may be wrong.

Embermount Volcano

- Spiders (at all spawns) get stuck when you build on the bridge. (might have to add some screenshots)

- Copters are not dropping their Ogres. (east and west)

- Enemies still randomly fall of the map and get stuck -> http://i.imgur.com/iraIJ58.jpg

- Enemies randomly do not leave their spawn, killing them you are unable to pick up items -> http://i.imgur.com/iw1RSE8.jpg

- Finishing survival unlocks campaign Steam Achievements

- Playing Ember survival as Jester drops almost exclusively weapons. This may also happens on other maps and with other heroes than Summoner. I assume either armor/weapon ratio has been messed up or armor is actually dropping but gets removed very quickly because of the loot despawn function. (mana value?) -> 1-2 trans armor were lying around, however I hope it doesn't look like this when playing with Summoner only, just a heads up to do an additional check.

7AC343171EFFC23949EF5C017FBDF7144228F460

- Not all defense will be sold at the end of survival and campaign.

General

- Some pets are showing up extremely high gains per upgrade, these values won't be actually upgraded so it seems to be a mistake of the calculation

- Propeller Cats have now Clip Ammo and co :)

- Missing "Bonus: " in front of Moonbase..

It's possible to rename the Coal and Mana Token.

Can't post pic due to laziness to work around the complete *** forum engine.

@Akasame quote:

Defenses aren't destroyed after beating the last wave on Moonbase.

That happens on any survival. And also the reported exclusive weapon drops are happening on all maps using a class other than Summoner.

Intended that repair speed has been drastically reduced?

Playing Insane with Jester at 2k rate healing an Archer.

The negs on pet isnt new.  That was on the previous version at least.

@Pjtor quote:

It's possible to rename the Coal and Mana Token.

You can rename event items, too.  Intended?

so me and the boys ( M3rc , Hype , Ziglasdk ) were kicking the old one's butt and this happend

i thought this was fixed but clearly i was wrong (and it sucks -_-)

@kg4q quote:i thought this was fixed but clearly i was wrong (and it sucks -_-)

It happened to me in 8.1, but it only happened once out of 100+ (200+?) runs.  It seems to be pretty rare, at least.

@Plane quote:

@kg4q quote:i thought this was fixed but clearly i was wrong (and it sucks -_-)

It happened to me in 8.1, but it only happened once out of 100+ (200+?) runs.  It seems to be pretty rare, at least.

no it does happen alot i run CD more than any map in DD i did over 100 runs 

saying that cuz ik it happens alot in it , and it can happen 2 times in 1 day (that did happen to me too)

Yss it does happen often to me and I reported this issue several times. I experience this bug about once every 4 runs.

That video is ridiculously helpful to start into that one. Are there more videos of this out there? (the most helpful situation would be one with both host and client(s) perspectives of the same game where this occurs)

Does it always happen at the end of a platform lift like that video? Start as well? Anywhere during a lift?

EDIT

If we could direct all information we have about this here ( https://dungeondefenders.com/1/topic/137510/ ), that would be very helpful

EDIT

stupid forums...

Not actually a bug report, more a feature request for Ember;

Currently Harpoon Turrets, Fireball Towers and Deadly Strike Towers are shooting the Phoenix. With other words, it is pointless to build them to support your Minions. It would be much more useful if these towers behave like for Aquanos' Kraken.

88875CD56EECE48463E238634A6C6AC9029EC65D

Also Phoenix' Dive Attack has a too huge vertical range for my taste considering this attack targets actually just one player, a reduction of it that a tower can survive would be great. Or like proxies, as farther away from the impact as less dmg it deals.

CAE0D9F9BD6B015471DCC6858F6B0793C5AFCB0A