Sign in to follow this  
Plane

Embermount bugs

1. The boss commits suicide sometimes (by flying outside the map?) in the release version.  It's an instant kill, not due to gradually taking damage.
  2. After you win the map, after the cinematic sequence ends, the game has no sound at all, but it can be fixed by simply opening the options menu.  This happened to all the other players in my game as well, and happened every time we won.

@Plane quote:
  1. The boss commits suicide sometimes (by flying outside the map?) in the release version.  It's an instant kill, not due to gradually taking damage.
  2. After you win the map, after the cinematic sequence ends, the game has no sound at all, but it can be fixed by simply opening the options menu.  This happened to all the other players in my game as well, and happened every time we won.

Thanks for letting us know.  We will be taking a look.

@kg4q quote:

you can press esc key then you will find report bug icon ^^

This is a good place too for people reporting bugs.  Actually easier because we can respond to people and get more feedback and details if needed.

I skipped the animation this time and the sound bug didn't happen.  The other three times I let the whole animation play out.  Maybe that has something to do with it.