The game became too easy :(

I really used to love Dungeon Defenders 1 and also 2. I started to play it in the pre-Alpha and loved how the game was challenging me sometimes even when i played with friends but now we started to play it again after it became an Alpha but I was so disapointed beacause it was waaaaay to easy... even if we played on other difficulties (which we schould play if we were 10 levels higher) but still it was no difficulty :( I didn't even had to do something by myself cause my tower just were strong enough to clear every single wave by themselfes.

What I wanted to say is that i really hope they will do the game challenging again and don't let it be like how it is now.

@Krypto quote:

I really used to love Dungeon Defenders 1 and also 2. I started to play it in the pre-Alpha and loved how the game was challenging me sometimes even when i played with friends but now we started to play it again after it became an Alpha but I was so disapointed beacause it was waaaaay to easy... even if we played on other difficulties (whicg we schould play if we were 10 levels higher) but still it was no difficulty :( I didn't even had to do something by myself cause my tower just were strong enough to clear every single wave by themselfes.

What I wanted to say is that i really hope they will do the game challenging again and don't let it be like how it is now.

Just a question but how far are you into nightmare difficulties? Because anything below nightmare is a piece of cake

@Pneuma quote:

@Krypto quote:

I really used to love Dungeon Defenders 1 and also 2. I started to play it in the pre-Alpha and loved how the game was challenging me sometimes even when i played with friends but now we started to play it again after it became an Alpha but I was so disapointed beacause it was waaaaay to easy... even if we played on other difficulties (whicg we schould play if we were 10 levels higher) but still it was no difficulty :( I didn't even had to do something by myself cause my tower just were strong enough to clear every single wave by themselfes.

Just a question but how far are you into nightmare difficulties? Because anything below nightmare is a piece of cake

I didn't play nightmare yet beacause I have to play too many easy level to unlock it which is kinda boring^^ and to be honest I don't think it would be hard to play on nightmare cause until then i will have strong equipment and so on.

But if you are saying that it really gets hard again I will give it a try.

@Krypto quote:

@Pneuma quote:

@Krypto quote:

I didn't play nightmare yet beacause I have to play too many easy level to unlock it which is kinda boring^^ and to be honest I don't think it would be hard to play on nightmare cause until then i will have strong equipment and so on.

But if you are saying that it really gets hard again I will give it a try.

I would advise to come back in a couple of months when they have released the new enemies and improved the campaign progression.

• 2 weeks later...

they should release Nightmare 5 or improve enemies on NM4, now the game is to easy with abyss lord

@janczo quote:

they should release Nightmare 5 or improve enemies on NM4, now the game is to easy with abyss lord

it's easy even without Lord.
i'm on nm4.I have nothin',cause i didn' played for like 9 months ...and here's it.When i came back - without any passives and other stuff ... i still can build most maps.
People build all maps and just sitting afk,cause they don't need to do anythin'...
Or just an easy game without chalengin' and REALY HARD stuff.
I loved Betsy which we was need to tank and play like 15-30 minuts per 1 run,cause it was hard.
I loved Rampats with almost impossible to kill skeletons,cause people HAD TO THINK HOW TO KILL IT.
I loved to think how to build maps better if we lose it,how to use less du and other stuff.
Not any idiot with ***ty gear can build ANYTHIN.
Coooomooon!?

Yeah its all true ,for now i stop to play the game , 60 % of players is afk all the time .

The game drop to many legendary stuff , and the enemies shoudl have more HP .

DD2 should be more challenging, the only thing that good for now are maps from dd1

We need resistances lanes. Physical / Magical why did they change that ? 

OH YEAH ! PEOPLE WERE COMPLAINING