Sign in to follow this  
CyBer Sh0t*

What is the drop rate of the new incursion Medallion?

@Vindicit quote:

Im 0 for 30

I had that RNG in the power surge incursion, it gets really quite demotivating. But on a plus side, with a good group you can do the new incursion insanely fast, takes 3x eggs to kill the boss as the bosses HP does not scale from solo to 4 player LOL

@Zimmermann quote:

@Vindicit quote:

Im 0 for 30

I had that RNG in the power surge incursion, it gets really quite demotivating. But on a plus side, with a good group you can do the new incursion insanely fast, takes 3x eggs to kill the boss as the bosses HP does not scale from solo to 4 player LOL

I always get a group of people that dont know what to do, how to build

U can solo. With  1 egg per wave with a ability powered. Huntress with dragolich and.19%   flamegeddon on. Weapon and. Ring j/s 

Hey Cybershot which hero are you when the animation plays of the Demon dying?

If you are gunwitch you won't get didly as the GW hasn't got a medallion, DPS only

Switch when the health counter hits a lowish mark to your builder, I have GW and another in the deck so GW on F4 and builder F1, so just hit the F! as the health bar nears the bottom and you will drastically improve your chances.

@Fozzie quote:

Hey Cybershot which hero are you when the animation plays of the Demon dying?

If you are gunwitch you won't get didly as the GW hasn't got a medallion, DPS only

Switch when the health counter hits a lowish mark to your builder, I have GW and another in the deck so GW on F4 and builder F1, so just hit the F! as the health bar nears the bottom and you will drastically improve your chances.

exactly why i am revisiting my dps huntress XD

I've never seen one myself. I haven't kept track of my runs but I'd say I'm between 10-20 somewhere.

I do the thing where I kill witb Gunwitch then swap heroes before the chest animation, but from reading this, that might not work. It's worked for me fine on other maps though.