Your best pet for a specific hero?

I currently just maxed out my Gunwitch's pet 382b466629.png

Near perfect stats for empowerment; Max is 350 stats;

Encouragement fits good with Gunwitch due to recovering full mana instantly when using it; Can use it to spam Ice Needle and other spells

@Pneuma quote:

I currently just maxed out my Gunwitch's pet 382b466629.png

Near perfect stats for empowerment; Max is 350 stats;

Max is 349 stat NOT 350

it might be the range in between the numbers.. or at least it used to be. 

Anything w/ Earth Damage (curse aura). Creates AOE damage, and grants a speed boost... good for builders and dps characters

@iAndy quote:

it might be the range in between the numbers.. or at least it used to be. 

The way rerolling stats work is You have a minimum value and a maximum value you can roll; Since 350 is the highest value that means with a 60/60 Affection pet...350 is the Max empowerment value you can have.

@whaaaah quote:

still

max stat is 349

until u show me a pet with 350 stat

Why are you so adamant about it being 349 and not 350? The game shows that Max Stat is 350. The max stat is 350. Just deal with it

@Pneuma quote:

@PandynatorDD quote:

I like this combo 

8kBefc2.gif

But as said above, all three of them are mediocre:P

What does the betsy pet do as an ability?

Shoots a single target projectile that does damage and curses the enemy.(Betsy debuff)

@whaaaah quote:

still

max stat is 349

whaaah is correct there is no 350 stat pets and you will never get a 350 stat until Trendy decides you will.

@whaaaah quote:

still

max stat is 349

I'm sticking with whaaaaaaaaaaah's theory 'til I see a 350. I was browsing my pets and from all lv. 60 pets I have the max stat is 349. Some examples below:

pets349.jpg

@Trendy  I would like to know why Betsy Dragon Egg is only available for purchase using wyvern tokens at War Recruiter Store. Please let us buy the egg at Treasure Pirate Shop. I would gladly pay 5K medals for Betsy's Egg.

@mmaakk quote:

@Trendy  I would like to know why Betsy Dragon Egg is only available for purchase using wyvern tokens at War Recruiter Store. Please let us buy the egg at Treasure Pirate Shop. I would gladly pay 5K medals for Betsy's Egg.

Wouldn't if be more fun if it was a rare drop from betsy?

Similar to the chance of getting a unique weapon from Malthius.(Before they buffed the chance of a weapon dropping)

Since you are only looking for the one egg, not 1 out of 4 weapons. 

Also the egg does not need to roll good stats ;)

:_D  I dare to say that this "buff" is just a unique joke, it doesn't happen. Haven't seen any weapon drop from Malthius in ages. With that theory in mind i am pretty sure betsy egg drops from Betsy. You just never get it because of the buffed drop rate :_D.

Still searching for a better boost sword... if any would drop at all.

@PandynatorDD quote:

Similar to the chance of getting a unique weapon from Malthius.(Before they buffed the chance of a weapon dropping)

@dreamanime quote:

:_D  I dare to say that this "buff" is just a unique joke, it doesn't happen. Haven't seen any weapon drop from Malthius in ages. With that theory in mind i am pretty sure betsy egg drops from Betsy. You just never get it because of the buffed drop rate :_D.

@PandynatorDD quote:

You forgot to say Gobu Emoji_Huntress.png

@Pneuma quote:

@dreamanime quote:

@PandynatorDD quote:

You forgot to say Gobu Emoji_Huntress.png

Gobu gob gob! Emoji_Kobalt.pngEmoji_Huntress.pngEmoji_Goblin.png I still learning the language of the defenders, it's an improvement!