Sign in to follow this  
Zimmermann

Check your Large Sphere effects guys, Many of them having no effect.

just a heads up on this front, I have found already 3 large spheres that are having no effect, I am thinking there is possibly many more to come.

List of effected spheres so far:

Large spheres:

Steam Powered Sphere

Boost Blockade Health Sphere

Lightning Damage Sphere

Empowering Calm Sphere

Powerful Spears Sphere

Extra Flame Damage Sphere

Dragon stance Sphere

Long range Sphere

Fire for effect Sphere

Charge primary Sphere

Crane Stance Sphere

Spiders Kiss Sphere

Bewitching Hour Sphere

Shiny Spokes Sphere

Medium Spheres: 

Experience Bonus Sphere

Unaffected Spheres:

Large Spheres

Freeze Sphere

Serenity Range Gambit Sphere

*I have not personally tested all of these, however they have been tested by other players.

Is one of them the serenity aura damage boost. I believe it's not having any effect. I'll need to test the others.

Hmm, are there are any Large Spheres that ARE actually working? (I haven't played the new update myself yet, but it sounds like the issue might be with large spheres not working properly in general)

@g_cracka88 quote:

Hmm, are there are any Large Spheres that ARE actually working? (I haven't played the new update myself yet, but it sounds like the issue might be with large spheres not working properly in general)

Edit.

I can confirm Serenity Range Gambit Sphere is working correctly.

I know it is a bit off topic, but for some reason I do zero damage to flying monsters with my bow (Neither magical or physical damage).
I got "The Watchful Eye" - anyone else experiencing this?

Edit: Since the last patch - that is the reason I chose this thread.

@redson quote:

I know it is a bit off topic, but for some reason I do zero damage to flying monsters with my bow (Neither magical or physical damage).

when you say zero, do you mean 1-2 damage per hit? Sky Dragon's Fury Thunderball legendary passive is hitting for 1-2 damage which I already reported and has been acknowledged by Trendy.

@Zimmermann quote:

@redson quote:

when you say zero, do you mean 1-2 damage per hit? Sky Dragon's Fury Thunderball legendary passive is hitting for 1-2 damage which I already reported and has been acknowledged by Trendy.

Yeah I've seen your post. Naw, not a single damage point - only pet attacks.

I can confirm Gunwitch's Spider's Kiss works for me however the cooldown reducing sphere is not.

After logging in just now and testing Spider's Kiss the poison on it does not activate however the visual effect does.

WTF! Spheres are a integral part of this game. Without them this game is severly broken. You need to fix this ASAP with a hotfix. Waiting a week is unacceptable. I left last week hoping the new patch would bring some good news. Nope.... You've broken the game... :( I've uninstalled and don't plan on playing this game again after logging over 1000+ hours. Time to "warframe" pew pew!!

Trendy just give up. You can't make a good game anymore. The experiment is over. You tried. It was a good try but you failed. It's ok. Take your experience and move on to bigger and better things.

Are you sure the freeze sphere for frosty mages is working properly? I played a few laid back NM4 defense games and I was shocked enemies started getting to my blockades. Some of these are afk setups that I've used in the past. I'll double check later but I was sure the freezing effect was not activating or at least not activating properly.

I get that this is a bug and all, but it has made the game slightly more challenging at least until a hotfix.

I feel like there is dmg off at some point. Checked the PDTs, they're fine.

Never the less, I do combine them with a 50% Frosty Power Staff, the training dummies did not receive any additional dmg - seems like always. However, and I'm not sure if there should be a change at all, when attacking the harbringer, the PDT deals the same dmg, too, regardless of beeing chilled or not. Maybe because it's a boss the chilled debuff does not get applied and therefore the bonus dmg, too. Not sure.

If they dont fix this error this week then I wont know what to say. They release patches on Tuesdays and have 3 days to figure out bugs to fix them with a hotfix on Friday before the weekend. They broke half the spheres in the game with probably a stupid mistake so hopefully theres some response on Tuesday.