Endless loading screen

Every time I try play the game after clicking play on the server options screen (I'm in the EU server) it just loops endlessly, I don't even get the the loading screen art and it just endlessly loops. I usually end up quitting the game after waiting for a short while (around 10 minutes). would you please help me with this problem? I tried disabling my anti virus and it didn't do much. I also tried to make the game windowed with graphics on low and that didn't help me either. I tried to change the server and it worked the first time and then it did the endless loop again after I tried to re-log. I reinstalled the game and it worked for the first time and then it endlessly looped again, and I tried to verify the integrity of game cache and it said there is 1 failed file and it didn't help much after that.

@xBeast quote:

I do not have either of those

When ya got a moment please send us a log and MSInfo file(instructions here: https://trendyent.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/217591947-Turn-on-Logging)

Reference this thread in the email you send in and I'll keep look out for the logs/msinfo. Maybe I can see something however this is not an issue that regularly comes up so it could be anything right now.

I may be mistaken, but it seems to me that this used to happen to me. I found that this happened when I selected the server, and started from that point (left it highlighted) . To fix, all I had to do was highlight 'play' and go from there after selecting the server I wanted. Hopefully this is your problem, as it's easy to work around. Good luck