Sign in to follow this  
MindShepherd

New Patch has Introduced Multiple Bugs and Glitches

Just a heads up these are bugs I have confirmed:

Sky Dragon's Fury Polearm's Thunderball ability is creating lightning aura that do 1 damage per tick.

Concussive shot sphere  For huntress does not proc.

Mana bar on hud is displaying improperly. Only visually takes up about 1/4 of the space it is supposed to.

Enemy and Defense Tower hp bar is diaplaying improperly. Only visually takes up about 1/4 of the space it is supposed to.

Steam powered sphere for the skeletal ramster is not drenching enemies. This has ruined my stunlock no walls build.

Boost Blockade Health sphere does not give walls ANY bonus health.

Fight Me not sphere is not adding damage. As a bonus it causes poison damage not to tick. My tank just had his effectiveness tanked.

I will edit and add more as/if they are discovered and I confirm them.

Haven't been able to test it, but was just reading reports of the Huntress's "Charged Primary" sphere not proccing at all since the newest update.

the boost blockade health sphere doesn't work at all anymore. It doesnt boost blockade health anymore. This is bull*** as we probably wont get any hotfixs soon and we'll have to wait till next release to get all those bugs they just added to the list corrected. I dont know if it is intended but the whole new incursion on nm4 only drops around 4-7 piece of loots on the ground for the whole map, almost no xps at all amd few medals. Except for the book, wich isnt exceptionnal, this map doesnt worth times to farm. Maybe to get a 750 medalion, but still you wont get one so often, out of 6 runs yet didnt got one. Anyway, I didnt noticed anything else yet but I'll open my eyes as I sure there will be more.

Yep thats the final nail in the coffin. I'm done with this "Experiment" Time to wipe it from my hard drive. Best of luck to you brave souls that continue with this "Experiment" .

This. My pet was evolved twice, he had way more affection lvls than 26, those werent his empower stats, he hadn't fire dammage he had earth dammage, they just messed up my whole pet. And I have to pay to re-evolve and rerol those stats back (I wont be able to get my earth dammage back tough x.x) But I do still have sandstorm at least. Oh nop. I dont. Just evolved him twice and his capacity got changed. Yup guys you messed up my whole pet. this pet is now a garbage I wont use anymore, and it was supposed to be a gift for the players who played before wipe. Thanks alot for that crappy gift you just broke. I'm pissed. This pet had earth dammage, hero dammage with ability power (I rerolled so many times and spent so much golds on him that you guys just scammed me hard by doing this) , it had sandstorm as you can see but now its have a crappy ability called fire pillar that make some crappy 999 dammage over time.  My affection lvl was at about 32. Now with the 2 evolution I had to pay again, it is at 28. I spent several hundreds dollars on this game supporting you, bought every premiuim pets, almost all costumes, all the classes were bought with gem. You guys wont have a single dollar from me anymore. And I would have been ready to pay hundreds more on gem as I play this game alot. But as long as you guys will scrap stuff like this you wont touch a single dollar anymore from me. 

[[4370,users]] [[77554,users]]

Another one!!!! Xp orbs do not add any xp bonuses anymore. Well done trendy. This update is the worse so far you broke more things than you added. TEST YOUR SNIZZLES BEFORE RELEASING THEM!! I DONT KNOW HOW MANY TIMES OR HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL HAVE TO SAY IT SO YOU UNDERSTAND!! It is unplayable as for right now, there is better be an hotfix on console too. 

@MindShephe 

Steam powered sphere for the skeletal ramster is not drenching enemies. This has ruined my stunlock no walls build.

Stun lock you say? What do you do to build this? Granted, once they fix it.

@oliwaltony quote:

I dont know if it is intended but the whole new incursion on nm4 only drops around 4-7 piece of loots on the ground for the whole map, almost no xps at all amd few medals.

You are Pretty spot on with 99% of what you said, but I will take point with the "few medals." This map actually gives 24 medals per run vs. 23 on other NM4 maps. Which means, if 3x weekend is run correctly, then this map will give us 72 medals upon winning.

I feel for ya, tho. Especially with all the $$ and time you've put into the game and to have your grumpy changed like he was. Grumpy is not considered a "Legacy" pet as far as I understand. Just like you said, he was a gift that they gave to all of us. I will have to go check my grumpy now and see if he has changed.

Oh dang, i thought it was just the boost blockade sphere, didn't check the others. Hope it gets fixed soon.

@SpiderDanX quote:

@MindShephe 

Stun lock you say? What do you do to build this? Granted, once they fix it.

Lightning Aura, Proton beams, Ramsters with drenching sphere, Serenity auras with purge evil, Poison towers for damage. That is the core build. I add frosties and/or elemental chaos if there is room. Mix that with my tank that can hold bosses in place and I don't need walls. If i am not tanking I use training dummies with the teleport. Things don't make it through the stunlock twice. The ramsters are key though so this does not work currently. the work around is to use a geyser and an elemental chaos, but it is not as effective as the knock back from the ramster that kept the enemies in the protons.

Long Range Sphere 1 for huntress is not working either. Trendy please test before you commit...

@oliwaltony quote:

This. My pet was evolved twice, he had way more affection lvls than 26, those werent his empower stats, he hadn't fire dammage he had earth dammage, they just messed up my whole pet. And I have to pay to re-evolve and rerol those stats back (I wont be able to get my earth dammage back tough x.x) But I do still have sandstorm at least. Oh nop. I dont. Just evolved him twice and his capacity got changed. Yup guys you messed up my whole pet. this pet is now a garbage I wont use anymore, and it was supposed to be a gift for the players who played before wipe. Thanks alot for that crappy gift you just broke. I'm pissed. This pet had earth dammage, hero dammage with ability power (I rerolled so many times and spent so much golds on him that you guys just scammed me hard by doing this) , it had sandstorm as you can see but now its have a crappy ability called fire pillar that make some crappy 999 dammage over time.  My affection lvl was at about 32. Now with the 2 evolution I had to pay again, it is at 28. I spent several hundreds dollars on this game supporting you, bought every premiuim pets, almost all costumes, all the classes were bought with gem. You guys wont have a single dollar from me anymore. And I would have been ready to pay hundreds more on gem as I play this game alot. But as long as you guys will scrap stuff like this you wont touch a single dollar anymore from me. 

IamIsom timmytrashtier

You're luckier than you think.   My pet doesn't have any empowerment stats (known since day 1) which makes it useless.   Trendy still hasn't commented on ever fixing it on PC. 

@gotrunks712 quote:

@oliwaltony quote:

IamIsom timmytrashtier

You're luckier than you think.   My pet doesn't have any empowerment stats (known since day 1) which makes it useless.   Trendy still hasn't commented on ever fixing it on PC. 

I agree that it is frustrating to have a pet wich doesnt have any empowerment, but the thing is I wont be able to recover the capacity I had on it, and I spent something like 300-400k on rerolling this pet to have the stats/ability like I've wanted. All the reroll I used, all the gold spent for nothing. Those vials I had to reuse to re evolve it a second times. Its not that of a big deal, its just frustrating to have spent so much time on energy on something and have it completly destroyed and not having any ways to get it back to where it was. But yeah I get your point and I hope they'll add the empowerment stats to the pc's version of the pet.

@MindShepherd quote:

Just a heads up these are bugs I have confirmed:

Sky Dragon's Fury Polearm's Thunderball ability is creating lightning aura that do 1 damage per tick.

Concussive shot sphere  For huntress does not proc.

Mana bar on hud is displaying improperly. Only visually takes up about 1/4 of the space it is supposed to.

Enemy and Defense Tower hp bar is diaplaying improperly. Only visually takes up about 1/4 of the space it is supposed to.

Boost Blockade Health sphere does not give walls ANY bonus health.

Fight Me not sphere is not adding damage. As a bonus it causes poison damage not to tick. My tank just had his effectiveness tanked.

I will edit and add more as/if they are discovered and I confirm them.

I've experienced a number of these and can confirm them, but it seems you've sunk your teeth a lot deeper into this patch thus far than I have. Excellent work!

@oliwaltony quote:

Another one!!!! Xp orbs do not add any xp bonuses anymore. Well done trendy. This update is the worse so far you broke more things than you added. TEST YOUR SNIZZLES BEFORE RELEASING THEM!! I DONT KNOW HOW MANY TIMES OR HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL HAVE TO SAY IT SO YOU UNDERSTAND!! It is unplayable as for right now, there is better be an hotfix on console too. 

Totally agree. When I updated, logged in and saw all the bugs, I reported the bugs that I saw and played something else. XD

Wow, I just got home from vacation, pulled up the forums hoping for good news on the patch.... not so much.

The general forums seem pretty happy with everything, as usual the ps4 forums are basically all bad news.

I'm interested to see something from trendy other than "we've let the team know"  and/or "we knew about the other stuff before, it just didn't get fixed"

@Trendy...... you guys remember we payed for this right? We keep spending money on this....   I think everyone playing on ps4 is rather upset right now, and maybe just maybe, you guys should consider not screwing up the game for us with every update/patch.  can we get a timeframe? Can we get a "wow, sorry guys, we really messed this one up".  Can ps4 actually get a hotfix? Instead of waiting another 2 weeks before you do anything about our broken game?

Anything really.... make this right, test the stuff on ps4, fire your testers, get new testers, tell us we got delayed cus everything is screwed.... don't try to sell us more costumes when our game is ******!

@eyoeyoeyo quote:

there is no way in hell they test any of the ps4 stuff. they use us for that

If we were the testers they would listen, not just put in the patch notes that they know about it and are purposefully ignoring it.

Citing in specific:

"Pickup Loot and Jump on the Same Button

• We agree that this is frustrating. We're going to take another pass on our controller layout soon."

i.e. We know about it, and we like  your money, but we don't think this is important enough to fix. Thank you Drive through. Would you like Fries with that? only 800 gems.....

A few things i have had an issue with when i was playin today as of 8/4/16. i was hosting a public lobby a guy joined and built a couple defenses and went AFK. i went to my session list to try to kick him and i could NOT i wouldn't give me the option. So he had these defense that i could not sell nor to kick him so i could sell them so i had to to deal with his defense being there. i gotten to the point i just run private taverns because this happened to me a few times. I guess my problem is the kick broken?? and also need to have the ability to sell other peoples defenses. It gets annoying when trying to build a setup and a guy just starts laying down his. demon.png  I dont have a problem with people building in my world but dont just lay stuff down and go afk. if ya got a setup or a way i could improve mine say something or ask to build. as a Side note though falling through the map after completing levels isnt the most fun either.. FYI im PS4 player.

They had everything right in DD1. all this new b.s. They are trying is just stupid. Give us back everything that DD1 had and the way it worked and fix the game from the ground up and maybe... Just maybe they can get back some of the respect they had from DD1

A little bug that nobody has mentioned yet, I believe. Campaign is still named as Defence, but Normal difficulty has become Campaign.