Sign in to follow this  
Joghurt Dipper

The new inc is so awesome!

It's rather fun indeed. But it's faaaar too laggy atm, just like power surge. And besides being fun, betsy feels HEEEEEEELLA harder! But I like it :)

@zsolesz79 quote:

what are those golden books for??

Do you talk about the book which you dropped from the legendary chest after victory?

If so, it is the new abyss lord weapon called The Scorched Tome of Molten Brimstone.

@Rebel Gnome quote:

It's rather fun indeed. But it's faaaar too laggy atm, just like power surge. And besides being fun, betsy feels HEEEEEEELLA harder! But I like it :)

HOW?! i only done 4-5 games on the new map but besty can be solo with towers only, no dps hero needed.

for the new map you 100% need dps hero or you just lose. im still looking for a way to solo the map without dps hero to farm relics for my builders

Its fun but not rewarding at all. You get almost no items. I might get 1 legendary and 1 mythical for a run.

@123theman123 quote:

@Rebel Gnome quote:

HOW?! i only done 4-5 games on the new map but besty can be solo with towers only, no dps hero needed.

for the new map you 100% need dps hero or you just lose. im still looking for a way to solo the map without dps hero to farm relics for my builders

I can guarantee that you don't need DPS heroes in any map in DD2. The new one just takes like 4-5x more time to be done if you don't use DPS.

It's easier because in betsy you can't roam around the map doing whatever, betsy will literally destroy you and everything you build if you go near her "nest". The little demon barely hurts... and there's no bosses, only those lava orcs which the only thing they have in common with the bosses is the HP.

It's fun thought, ain't complaining.

And what the hell, there's 6 books in the map? And they have a purpose?! Ohhhhhh, something to find out, me gusta :3

oh, so far, havent found a winning tower only set up.  if any1 want to show me, add me. trying to find one for self farming medals for builders

Agreed, I don't have to wade through waves of trash mob that make it absolutely boring (looking at you Unholy Catacombs 7 needless waves).

I would like to see all Incursions at 3 waves, but up the difficulty of them.

NM4 is fun, Demon Lord owns.

This Incursion is a success.

@KnowsNoLimits quote:

Agreed, I don't have to wade through waves of trash mob that make it absolutely boring (looking at you Unholy Catacombs 7 needless waves).

I would like to see all Incursions at 3 waves, but up the difficulty of them.

NM4 is fun, Demon Lord owns.

This Incursion is a success.

100% agree. Very little XP gained. But, with only 3 waves, that makes sense. Best 2 parts? No timer! Only 3 waves!

And yes...why in Trendy's world of DD2 is U holy Catacombs inc 7 waves?! All other incs are 5. Well, except this new one, but other than this new one.

@SpiderDanX quote:

@Argick quote:

@Hover Tower 2000 quote:

@zsolesz79 quote:

no, i'm talking about the 4 on the map. they can be activated, but nothing happens

There are 6 books

We figured it out but shhhhh, let's keep it secret for a little longer.

You guys gotta be trollin..... 

Here ya go below :) 6 books. "easter egg"

Daemon Lord's Hidden Cache!

While I like the short 3 waves, the lack of loot dropping during the waves kinda irks me. I do get that it's to stop people from farming on a single wave for all eternity (since the same thing is seen in Harbinger map), but perhaps something else can be implemented on the map to restrict eternal farming that is not a timer like Bling King.

Perhaps make it such that the longer you take to down the Demon Lord, the more damage he does with his boulders. This would emphasise the need to maximise the damage from each stun, and still restrict eternity farming since mana dropped eventually won't be able to outrepair the damage the DL is doing.

@Zkurcrow quote:

@SpiderDanX quote:

@Argick quote:

@Hover Tower 2000 quote:

@zsolesz79 quote:

no, i'm talking about the 4 on the map. they can be activated, but nothing happens

There are 6 books

We figured it out but shhhhh, let's keep it secret for a little longer.

You guys gotta be trollin..... 

I actually went to go find them on my own before I got back on the forums. Found them all. And yup, legendary loot...just rare. And it does remind me of Halloween chests in the sense that they gave extra loot "sometimes." least the demon check does not KO you...lol

Like the premise but only 3 waves seems short and no ogres to throw in the mix just trash mobs and the Lava Guardians.

Need some consistency, catacombs down to 5 waves, Demons lair up to 5 too, with ogres.

@Zkurcrow quote:

Ahhh Zkurcrow, wanted to keep at a secret for at least a week. We figured this one out in less than 4 hours after the patch deployed.

But it's out there now. Good luck with the cache everyone!

@Argick quote:

@Zkurcrow quote:

Ahhh Zkurcrow, wanted to keep at a secret for at least a week. We figured this one out in less than 4 hours after the patch deployed.

But it's out there now. Good luck with the cache everyone!

Not to be mean but it took you guys 4 hours to figure it out? Within an hour of being on the update and testing out the new incursion I found the books; granted the hardest one was the one on the bridge