not worth it as for right now. She haves a good mobility but she's underpowered for a dps only char as for right now. No need to buy her, she's not a must.

I don't know about her DPS vs other classes, but my wife really enjoys playing her. Seems like a fun character.

Fun to play, very mobile, and ok dps.  Not a must have, but fun to run around with.  Double jump is really great, and the vroom broom is cool for moving across levels quickly (also fun just to fly around a lot of levels).

Her dps is solid.... she has some good cc abilities that let her really slow down bosses or large groups.

Not a must have.... but a lot of fun, just don't buy her thinking she is gonna be the queen of DPS.

Gun Witch has huge crowd control abilities she can easily hold a lane in NM4 Inc. So DPS is very viable.

Book drop is massively powerful, especially with the sphere, Broomnado has huge crowd control and so does Blunder Broom Buster and scatter sweep.

TBH once you get the hang of her abilities you will find her awesome to play and very very powerful.

People have already stated her mobility which is superior to any hero out there, double jump and the broom flying get here around any map far faster.

She is hugely powerful against airborne using Blunder Broom Buster to bring down the whole airborne mob in one shot.

I dunno man... That new Monk Weapon.

@Fozzie quote:

People have already stated her mobility which is superior to any hero out there, double jump and the broom flying get here around any map far faster.

I dunno man...that new Monk weapon sure has him competing for top notch airborne movement. It makes him have a "double jump" and he does not gradually decline while he flies on his nimbus cloud like GW does.

Also, I have said this in game, but I don't think I have here on the forums.....Gunwitch & Monk are besties! Gunwitch freezes 1 enemy or a group of enemies & then MONK SMASH!! Monk polesmash has no cooldown either, so this leads to endless freeze smash with these 2. :-)