Tonight I been lagging  so bad I can barely play the game rubber banding and pubic lobby u can't even do anything most of time I fall though the map stop bringing new content and fix the game 

Yah ive had more crashing with this update then ever before. I dont know how many times ive seen that exact sentence from numerous ppl. Stop bringing out new content. Take all of our money we keep giving you n fix the game to at least 95% fixed before releasing any new content. Id rather play a game that works then have any new content

@savagebeastmam quote:

Tonight I been lagging  so bad I can barely play the game rubber banding and pubic lobby u can't even do anything most of time I fall though the map stop bringing new content and fix the game 

I've had some pretty severe lag in the past, but I've been okay lately. I don't know why. Might be because I moved my PS4. When I was lagging a lot, this was the most I could really find on the topic. I don't really know how official this link is and cannot vouch for it. https://trendyent.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203532484-I-m-getting-lag-

It probably won't be that helpful, but I actually had my PS4 pretty far away from the modem. I just play so many single player games that it didn't really occur to me lol.

@eyoeyoeyo quote:

Yah ive had more crashing with this update then ever before. I dont know how many times ive seen that exact sentence from numerous ppl. Stop bringing out new content. Take all of our money we keep giving you n fix the game to at least 95% fixed before releasing any new content. Id rather play a game that works then have any new content

This is bugging me a lot, too. I get that it's going to be a F2P game, and that explains the micro-transactions, but it just seems like their priorities are a little wonky especially considering the game isn't even released yet.

@Ayth quote:This is bugging me a lot, too. I get that it's going to be a F2P game, and that explains the micro-transactions, but it just seems like their priorities are a little wonky especially considering the game isn't even released yet.

This is Far from a F2P game. It is *planned* to be a F2P game.

Currently this is a Pay as much as you like for Early Access.

I have 2 ps4's in my house, one in family room and in the bedroom. That's right Trendy, I take you with me to the bedroom...

The bedroom console is on wifi and lags very badly but rarely. A simple router reboot fixes mine right up. The console in the family room never has that issue though because it's hard wired.