Sign in to follow this  
Fozzie

Note to self, don't try humour in future

@Junbao quote:

@SirKillsALot quote:

@Junbao quote:

Let us be reminded that there are no rules in public matches. Most of us follow an unofficial Dungeon Defender etiquette. Do we expect everyone to follow it? No. Can we lead by example and influence others to adopt this etiquette in a positive manner? Doesn't hurt to try. 

Well there might not be any Written rules, but there are common sense right? I mean it doesn't take a genius to see why not to ready up before builder and some other very common etiquette.

@SirKillALot, common sense doesn't exist in public matches. The common sense you are referring to is an "expectation"...which is part of the DD2 Code of Conduct Rule #3.14.25.1 Subsection B skeleton.png

err common sense should exist in people.. not matches lol.

@--E@T TH3M!-- quote:

@Fozzie quote:

Not sure where you are seeing any arrogance, rudeness or denigrating other players.

Those are some really nice rose-tinted shades you got there.

You see it how you like.

It was enlightening seeing how polite you have been in your own posts recently.

@Fozzie quote:
You see it how you like.

It was enlightening seeing how polite you have been in your own posts recently.

Doesn't change the fact that you're incapable of realising the tone of your own post. At least I've realised mine.

Post digging fascinates me though. It's like people don't have any ammo for their argument so they resort to digging up stuff from weeks/months ago in a vain attempt to support their stand. "I'm rude? HA, you were rude in your post 2 months ago! That means I'm not rude! MUAHAHAH!!!"

Also fascinating is the fact that of all the posts since your last one, you choose to pick on just mine and ignore everyone else's, some of whom are calling you out on the exact same thing. Seems my single line struck a nerve harder than the other paragraphs ever could~

Dreizehn's right: so sad to see a forum and game vet like you resorting to such tactics.