Note to self, don't try humour in future

@donCamillo quote:
@Dresira quote:

Well, that's an impressively useless post.

and not even funny, so he got this going for him.

It's black magic spells, gobu. If you use these spells right wondefull stuff will happen in a map! Emoji_Kobalt.pngEmoji_Huntress.pngEmoji_Goblin.png

@donCamillo quote:

@Dresira quote:

Didn't hit a nerve there guys?

Carry on doing what you're doing then Emoji_Ogre.png

@Fozzie quote:

It's not about hitting nerves, your post serves no purpose, it's simply arrogant, rude, and pissing on other players, perhaps consider assembling a team if you're incapable of communicating with the group.

Not sure where you are seeing any arrogance, rudeness or denigrating other players.

I thought I'd see if I could find a useful post that you have made and as of this moment reading quite a few of them, I haven't found one, in fact you have been rude more often in your 43 posts than I have in mine.

Throwing stones from the safety of your glass house.Jester_Forum_icon2.png

Yeah, it's clear to see that you're far too high up on that horse of yours to see how your post is arrogant and insulting.

@Fozzie quote:

Not sure where you are seeing any arrogance, rudeness or denigrating other players.

In your first post when you make fun of people who try to behave like a teamplayer and don't know the game's flaws so well.

The confirmation is your third post in this thread where you muck those who don't like your posts.

You seem to forget your own posts where you talked to people who disliked some features of the game and suggested them to just stop playing (instead of giving feedback as all of us are supposed to).

I see no reason in looking through more posts to back any claims because I don't create my self esteem from making fun of others.

It is sad to experience how a respectable forum member turns into a troll over time.

This reminds me on a story of my past, gobu.

While i was searching for food i watched how Goblrlib and Gribla where hunting for fish on a lake in the liferoot forest, the home of all forest goblins, gobu. Goblrlib and Gribla both catched the same fish one at the head and the other on the tail. Then both started to argue over who the fish belongs to, gobu. Doing it in the goblin way by slapping each other and throwing small rocks and twigs at each other till their HP nearly depleted. I was abit baffled because i would have done the same in their situation, but i was at the other side of the lake now so i noticed that both lost the fish and there where alot fish around them. It would probably be better if both had just departed and searched for a new or own fish. But that is really hard to convert in goblin language, gobu. Our teamwork is quit strong we rarely do stuff alone, even if it means we fight each other because we have to much teamwork and everyone wants to help even if it means that it results in something bad. The intention is good but not often helpfull.

I was only able to notice this after watching it myself, gobu. The next day i actually was fighting about a berry tree with another goblin too.

@Dresira quote:

@Fozzie quote:

It's not about hitting nerves, your post serves no purpose, it's simply arrogant, rude, and pissing on other players, perhaps consider assembling a team if you're incapable of communicating with the group.

Irregardless of Fozzie's tone or wording, if this is an accurate recount of the events it was his group that was incapable of communicating.

I very much like playing pubs... but I do feel the frustration.  Especially the g'ing up part.

As Fozzie learned, trying to continuously play this map in public matches right now is a lesson in frustration.  Just do it solo until they fix the lag issue. even then.. during some portions of the day it's more common to find people that seem to just want to ruin others matches.. it might not be inexperience all the time ;)

@donCamillo quote:

@Dresira quote:

I found [[52650,users]] post hilarious! I was literally LOL! Fozzie speaks truth. I see this happen a lot in public games. Not every time, but a lot.

Let us be reminded that there are no rules in public matches. Most of us follow an unofficial Dungeon Defender etiquette. Do we expect everyone to follow it? No. Can we lead by example and influence others to adopt this etiquette in a positive manner? Doesn't hurt to try. 

@Junbao quote:

Let us be reminded that there are no rules in public matches. Most of us follow an unofficial Dungeon Defender etiquette. Do we expect everyone to follow it? No. Can we lead by example and influence others to adopt this etiquette in a positive manner? Doesn't hurt to try. 

Does this mean I'm not supposed to ready up, as the builder and before my build is done, because the other people readied? Then ask what happened when we lose? Because as much as I'd like to be the mature one in the situation...

[[26934,users]], expect this mindset in all Public Matches:

05cb426dd7686fa6cf1ab54887da1fbeb05cb09e

@Junbao quote:

Well there might not be any Written rules, but there are common sense right? I mean it doesn't take a genius to see why not to ready up before builder and some other very common etiquette.

My personal etiquette say to press tab and type "disconnect" instantly if the combat phase countdown starts thanks to people readying before I'm done.

Have fun losing while I'm making a new lobby or doing it in private.

Can I also take this chance to say that is also annoying seeing 770+ iPWR requisite lobbies? I meeeeeeeean, if we're here to show off, I'll just gather every single 750 ipwr item I have, buy a bunch of item upgraders, get myself a 790 ipwr character and off I go to be an absolute ass to those lobbies, or straight up afk - BOOST ME!. Feel free to kick me too, with that high of an iPWR you'll rarely fill the game, so I can keep being an ass for as long as I want cus there's no way you can stop me from joining atm (evil laugh - thanks trendy). And it's not like I have something better to do ingame, so yeah. Be the change you want to see in the world, even if it's for the absolute worse, amirite? :D

@Rebel Gnome quote:

My personal etiquette say to press tab and type "disconnect" instantly if the combat phase countdown starts thanks to people readying before I'm done.

Have fun losing while I'm making a new lobby or doing it in private.

ROFLOL - LOVE IT!!

@Rebel Gnome quote:

Be the change you want to see in the world, even if it's for the absolute worse, amirite? :D

So true! Does go both ways, although I would hope that we all want a better world, not a worse one. :-P

@SirKillsALot quote:

@Junbao quote:

Well there might not be any Written rules, but there are common sense right? I mean it doesn't take a genius to see why not to ready up before builder and some other very common etiquette.

@SirKillALot, common sense doesn't exist in public matches. The common sense you are referring to is an "expectation"...which is part of the DD2 Code of Conduct Rule #3.14.25.1 Subsection B skeleton.png