Sign in to follow this  
igern

Hearty Blockade

When we get the revamp and maybe will actually have to use blockades, and ....scary thought... actually have to repair them, then we will all be looking for the 40% trinkets. 38 will do me for now.

@Fozzie quote:

When we get the revamp and maybe will actually have to use blockades, and ....scary thought... actually have to repair them, then we will all be looking for the 40% trinkets. 38 will do me for now.

I have to use blockades now. I have 4419 DP 30% crit and 17% amped up LA's (stacking DP over CD due to them mostly not going over rank 3 in challenges, and the first waves are always harder then the last waves)

I have a 4466 DP with 50% frosty power apprentice to boost them and 17.889 purge SA monk.

I also have a 4470 DP &  220% splody  ballista squire with 30% crit that also needs blockades.

My blockades start at 437k (soon to be about 441k) that regularly need repairing and upgrading.

So yes walls are relevant now, if you play any of the original heroes that they did not accidentally over buff. The sad reality is, if they make the revamp challenging for ev2/archers etc monk/squire builders will suddenly be no longer remotely viable. So walls wont be the issue then, it will be the complete lack of any realistic damage output.