Sign in to follow this  
lianad311

Where to find IPower 700?

Stupid question I know. But NM4 Ipower 1000 maps say loot should be up to 700. I just hit 50 on all my chars a few weeks ago and have finally worked my way up to NM4 Assault on THrone room being trivial. I've done maybe 100 rounds in the past two weeks there and have yet to see one single iPower 700 item. My highest iPower char is 695, and the rest are low 600's. The highest piece of gear on any of my chars is 698.

Are they just really rare? Or do I need to be doing Onslaught modes or something? I'm also not sure why it says iPower 900/1000 required for some maps, when from my understanding the highest is 750 on gear? (yes I know I can lower it when starting a match)

Thanks in advance.

If you can do onslaught, then go for it. The round later on start dropping only around 690+ gear, which is actually quite high. Do onslaught only if you have time though, maybe around 2 hours to get some good gear. Does your character [with 695 iPWR] have gear that are upgraded or not? If not then that is also high. 

The ipwr 1000 stuff is apparently left over from some older patch.

700 ipwr items are the highest drops, other than the special 701-750 drops from the new challenges. So, 700 are pretty rare. You can also raise your ipwr by upgrading (enchanting) your current gear. You can use gear you aren't using or upgrade booster items to increase their ipwr and add points to their stats.

I honestly wouldn't bother too much with Onslaught unless you have lots of time to dedicate it. Lots of time. High ipwr starts dropping around round 8, but you also only get items every 3 waves. And not too many at that. I'd go for the challenges if you can pull them off.

Thanks guys, that helps a lot.

I don't have a single piece of gear upgraded yet. I was holding out to find the "high end" stuff before wasting time on upgrades, but it would appear now that maybe I have that high-end gear already. I had no idea upgrading gear increased iPower level. I'm definitely going to start upgrading some of my "keeper" pieces now.  Thanks again.

@lianad311 quote:

Thanks guys, that helps a lot.

I don't have a single piece of gear upgraded yet. I was holding out to find the "high end" stuff before wasting time on upgrades, but it would appear now that maybe I have that high-end gear already. I had no idea upgrading gear increased iPower level. I'm definitely going to start upgrading some of my "keeper" pieces now.  Thanks again.

No problem. I usually only do one round of upgrading. Costs 5 items and like 95 gold to get it to level 13 or so. It increases to like 9k gold after that and keeps going up really quick for less and less levels. Though, now that I've gotten near cap items I'm, slowly, working on upgrading it to cap.