Sign in to follow this  
lianad311

Does the Frosty Proton Node Passive still drop?

I just found out about this passive. I've been playing solely with my EV out for over a few dozen NM4 runs over the past three days. I've yet to find any weapon or relic with the passive on it. I would have expected to at least see the passive even with crappy stats at least once. Starting to wonder if maybe it was removed from the game and I'm wasting my time?

Can anyone confirm they've gotten the passive recently since the patch?

@lianad311 quote:

I just found out about this passive. I've been playing solely with my EV out for over a few dozen NM4 runs over the past three days. I've yet to find any weapon or relic with the passive on it. I would have expected to at least see the passive even with crappy stats at least once. Starting to wonder if maybe it was removed from the game and I'm wasting my time?

Can anyone confirm they've gotten the passive recently since the patch?

- Had a relic drop w/ 3% freeze chance about a week ago, so I can confirm it still drops (still waiting on a good freeze % weapon with crit damage). It's definitely rare though, and as far as I can remember, I've only seen them drop on end-game difficulties (i.e. I don't remember seeing any drop when I was leveling my EV up originally)

- Someone else might be able to confirm that second part above though, hopefully ^

Thanks g_cracka, I'll keep looking then. I've basically just been running Assault on Throne room NM4 since it's in the highest Ipower bracket and I can basically AFK it.

Thanks all. I just plastered through 5 more rounds and finally got a weapon drop with 2%. Actually had decent stats too so am now happy. Now just to find the darn relic!