Sign in to follow this  
Random Asian

Tearful Shower Thoughts - Earthshatter

Crying in the shower because "EarthShatter when it had Aoe can completely miss a WALKING Kobold"

Crying in the shower because "Heavy-Cannonball is Faster, 20 DU Cheaper, Reliable, can Hit Harder and has AOE"

Crying in the shower because "Earthshatter doesn't innately knock up enemies"

Crying in the shower because "Earthshatter is only reliably applicable/efficient in power surge"

Crying in the shower because "Earthshatter dmg buffed more than 4x but isn't good combo nor useful to common builds"

Crying in the shower because "Earthshatter only had one gear passive"

Crying in the shower because "Earthshatter's gear passive is useless and is painful to look at on your gear"

Crying in the shower because "Earthshatter doesn't focus ranged units and aims for goblins in frontlines"

@Random Asian quote:

Crying in the shower because "EarthShatter when it had Aoe can completely miss a WALKING Kobold"

Arn't we awesome, gobu. Sidestepping like a challenjour, gobu. Emoji_Kobalt.pngEmoji_Huntress.pngEmoji_Goblin.png

I find Earth shatter to be pretty bad for a slow attack single target tower. Maybe give it more attack speed, becuase with the speed they have now, they would need a 50% dmg buff to be worth using I think.

This tower still needs some love. Cannons are better for single tower damage. The only advantage of using the earth tower is the long range and the fact that it can't hit walls like the cannons. 

The earth tower definitely needs some passives. 

Bring back deadly striker tower so it can hit air again, thanks.

"Crying in the shower because "Heavy-Cannonball is Faster, 20 DU Cheaper, Reliable, can Hit Harder and has AOE"

Meh, I really want to use it, but i just CANT