Sign in to follow this  
--E@T TH3M!--

Trendy, your new Challenge is glitchy as all hell.

You heard me. The map is not fun to play in the slightest with all these annoying bugs flying around.

1) Majority of loot dropped by mobs are grey rarity. That's right. Grey. In a map with 660-700ipwr. Legendaries are few and far between aside from the end chest. Mythicals and even blue rarity drops are so few so I can't even use this map to farm for fusing fodder.

2) From wave 3 onwards, subsequent waves begin in the middle of the previous wave. As a result, on the final wave, the map ends when there's still numerous mobs around due to overlapping mob counters. While people might applaud this for being able to clear an annoying map faster, I'm fairly certain that some minibosses do not spawn because the next wave begins too early before the current mob counter reaches the point where they are supposed to spawn, thus hindering loot grinding. Ogres sometimes get stuck in the right spawn point on the last wave so they just go poof when the map ends.

3) For a map that encourages having more than 1 builder, you still have not addressed the server stability issue when more than 1 person builds/spams hero abilities. It's ironic considering you've introduced zero-cooldown abilities to the original 4 heroes, yet when they spam it like no tomorrow, your server melts faster than a dragolich'd+transmogged ogre does to Two at Twice the Price. The new Challenge can lag like a crapfest when there's 2-3 people running around throwing out dummies, archers, orc blockades, etc.

@--E@T TH3M!-- quote:

You heard me. The map is not fun to play in the slightest with all these annoying bugs flying around.

1) Majority of loot dropped by mobs are grey rarity. That's right. Grey. In a map with 660-700ipwr. Legendaries are few and far between aside from the end chest. Mythicals and even blue rarity drops are so few so I can't even use this map to farm for fusing fodder.

2) From wave 3 onwards, subsequent waves begin in the middle of the previous wave. As a result, on the final wave, the map ends when there's still numerous mobs around due to overlapping mob counters. While people might applaud this for being able to clear an annoying map faster, I'm fairly certain that some minibosses do not spawn because the next wave begins too early before the current mob counter reaches the point where they are supposed to spawn, thus hindering loot grinding. Ogres sometimes get stuck in the right spawn point on the last wave so they just go poof when the map ends.

3) For a map that encourages having more than 1 builder, you still have not addressed the server stability issue when more than 1 person builds/spams hero abilities. It's ironic considering you've introduced zero-cooldown abilities to the original 4 heroes, yet when they spam it like no tomorrow, your server melts faster than a dragolich'd+transmogged ogre does to Two at Twice the Price. The new Challenge can lag like a crapfest when there's 2-3 people running around throwing out dummies, archers, orc blockades, etc.

1) Yes indeed. It also seems that the chest is kinda affected. I mean... I did 15+ runs and no boots... Usually, on the other incursions, i get about 2-3 720-750 drop per 10 runs.

2) Ohh so that's what happening. I thought it was a simple map displaying bug lol.

3) Definitely true. Although you could easy solo this: just spam archers non stop.

It has liferoot syndrome for sure.

2 Seems to be fixed, or just not occurring when not lagging.

3, maybe they finally have to fix this now.. Been going on since EV release and is long overdue.

what?! I love this map so much! I wish every map had these mechanics!

what makes it so much better is that after countless hours farming I still have not found a single 701-750 pair of boots from the chest, so I can keep playing this amazing incursion hopefully forever!

The lag is just atrocious, it's completely unplayable with 4 people. I hope that's what they are focusing on fixing right now, because otherwise there's just no point in even turning on the game.

Not just this map ALL maps seem to have lag issues when more than one builder builds. As Pandy says this has been reported ever since the EV2.0 arrived on the scene.

Trash loot should not appear in a NM4 Incursion map. In DD1 the harder the map the better the loot period, and nothing below that level of loot would drop. IMO you should never see anything less than an Epic on an incursion map.

@Zimmermann quote:

what makes it so much better is that after countless hours farming I still have not found a single 701-750 pair of boots from the chest, so I can keep playing this amazing incursion hopefully forever!

Y'know, I was just about to ragepost at you, then my sarcasm senses started tingling. Well played sir, well played.

@--E@T TH3M!-- quote:

@Zimmermann quote:

Y'know, I was just about to ragepost at you, then my sarcasm senses started tingling. Well played sir, well played.

:D

@iamisom quote:

Thanks for the reports! We'll look into these.

rounds start on top of each other, if not all ready up inbetween waves. so you can effectively skip 2 times half a round.

so round two and round 4.

@donCamillo quote:

@iamisom quote:

Thanks for the reports! We'll look into these.

rounds start on top of each other, if not all ready up inbetween waves. so you can effectively skip 2 times half a round.

so round two and round 4.

Which leads to only 15 medals being rewarded. Better stay away from this map during 3x weekends if you want 69 medals.

In case it helps, I've seen #2 happen when the optional objective breaks.  I'm guessing it has something to do with the additional mobs making some secondary counter go down before the wave's actual counter goes down.

@iAndy quote:

In case it helps, I've seen #2 happen when the optional objective breaks.  I'm guessing it has something to do with the additional mobs making some secondary counter go down before the wave's actual counter goes down.

i explained it in another comment. If not all ready up, the usual counter for starting the round will continue and once ran out, the next wave will start, effectively skipping the half the round. you can do it twice.

so best thing to do is ready up with 3 ppl and enjoy.