Sign in to follow this  
Dewkin

Item Stat Respec *Very Important

Edit: [[4370,users]] has answered my prayers & has blessed me with knowledge

If youre going to be buffing/nerfing things all willy nilly. Atleast (please) add in an item stat respec.

Quite a few towers are getting changed drastically & with that, specific stats aren't as important as they use to be with a certain defense.

It gives me, and I'm sure many more, little incentive to play at all with having to regrind for gear & then have it changed up constantly. Makes me want to just wait until game is totally done with development until I start playing again, and I know I cant be the only one who thinks that.

So I strongly urge you Trendy to implement an item stat respec to keep people from just leaving the game out of fear that they'll just have to regrind again for new stats.

This is especially encumbrance when it comes to the 750 gear from the special incursions. So many hours have been put in to having the perfect stats (I.E. DP & DH/ DP & DCC) only to have all the upgrades into DCC completely useless when a tower buff/nerf is implemented & renders that stat useless.

I do not want to disclose too much information about my experience on playtest with the upcoming update, but I'm not looking forward to the update on live & having to regrind out gear/ the 750 gear only so I can simply use the upgrades for another stat instead.

Do you guys think TrendyEnt should implement an Item Stat Respec feature? or am I just being a baby

Underneath "Available Points," there's a button called "Reset Points" that'll let you respec your item's upgrade stat points. 

@iamisom quote:

Underneath "Available Points," there's a button called "Reset Points" that'll let you respec your item stat points. 

0.o

Thanks [[4370,users]]

But holy crap do I feel so dumb right now lmao

I'm actually tempted to remove this post from sheer embarrassment, but ill keep it up because I got a chuckle out of it Emoji_Skeleton.png

I also had a chuckle about the original poat, but when he started talking about the 750 gear and changes being made.. how about an upgrade respec?  Most of my gear is fully upgraded on stuff that I spent hours getting the base stats for, and now (ev for example, Def crit doesn't mean near as much) so I'm left with 790 ipwr pieces that are basically worthless now as I would of upgraded different based on game changing updates.

Slightly on the same topic, and as a disclaimer, I'm not upset about the nerfs, even the ones I thought were a little excessive (proton beams)  are able to be worked around I think.

Also, for the original poster, late one night a while back I made a post asking why I couldn't do incursions on a difficulty higher than hard.  Thankfully I figured out myself that I was trying to do regular incursions instead of end game and got to delete the post with only 8 views.