Sign in to follow this  
Seanshineyouth

Comprehensive loot explanation

Just getting back into this after being gone for several updates.  I love he guaranteed specific legendary on specific maps thing... Helps me look for what I want.  Are all legendaries that way?  Can they still drop from bosses too?  Has anyone started a list of the map u find each one on?  Also does the harbinger still drop a legendary for the class ur using when u defeat him, like Betsy?  Id love a more comprehensive understanding of the loot tables here.

Wasn't able to find much on these forums besides the locations of the storm set and Betsy weapons. I did however stumble across this on the steam forums and found it to be very useful. Have fun!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=720766386

I love the new storm gear, the ones that make u float... Are there more items like that (that uniquely alter gameplay) in the game right now?  If not, are there more like that planned in updates?  

@Seanshineyouth quote:

I love the new storm gear, the ones that make u float... Are there more items like that (that uniquely alter gameplay) in the game right now?  If not, are there more like that planned in updates?  

The storm set was the first armor set they introduced, but they are planning more i think

Here is a full list of what to find where:

https://dungeondefenders.com/2/topic/136909/list-of-items-and-their-location-in-current-patch%7D%7D