Sign in to follow this  
SpiderDanX

Philip, you will be missed!

pmasher

You will be missed! It's been great hearing from and seeing you in the dev streams and on the dev logs, etc.  Hope that Cali will be good to you and your family! May you be blessed (good tiding, good fortune, etc) in all,your future endeavors!!! As we say in the video gaming community: RIP pmasher ;-)

😭😭😭 

This temporary guy (at least temp for the dev stream), Benny, gotta learn him good! He did ok for his 1st time. Don't haze him too much! He IS still new to gaming...so he says. :-p Looking forward to more good and great streams with him!

Should give Benny this link :) 

http://www.businessinsider.com/steps-to-stop-saying-um-forever-2015-11

@Elandrian quote:

I'll miss pmasher too :(

Benny's not really new to gaming, I think he just mis-spoke, just new to our game :D

I figured he wasn't...it was just funny to hear. lol I'm sure he was nervous being on the stream for the 1st time!

Benny seemed so nervous, and I swear, if anyone actually played that drinking game based on how many times he said 'ummm', they must have been absolutely slaughtered by the end of the stream.

@Elandrian quote:

Benny's not really new to gaming, I think he just mis-spoke, just new to our game :D

Oh I have an alternative plan for the next devstream to stop saying it... I WAS NERVOUS! IM SORRY! :*

@SpiderDanX quote:

@Elandrian quote:

I figured he wasn't...it was just funny to hear. lol I'm sure he was nervous being on the stream for the 1st time!

Alternative, I KNEW someone was playing a drinking game and I did it all on purpose... mua ha ha ha ha. (No, but really, it was just nerves - I'll do better, uh, next time.)

Thanks everyone. I'll miss all of you too. Dungeon Defenders has been a huge part of my life these last 6-7 years. If you want to keep in touch, just follow me on twitter [[14,users]] :). From now on, I'll be eagerly awaiting every DD2 patch like the rest of you!

Phil is the best boss I ever had. He challenged me and pushed me to do better, and he was always willing to listen to and adopt new ideas. He's incredibly patient and supportive. It's going to be weird not to work alongside him anymore, but I can't wait to see what he does next.