Sign in to follow this  
Hzsharp

Refund Gems?

Hey defenders,

I was wondering if there is a way to respend your Gems? I have spend most of my gems on skins thinking there would be another wipe before the game went to open Alpha. But unfortunately that didn't happen and if I knew that I rather have spend it on character slots. I know I know.. not the smartest thing to do but still if you guys could let me know if that is possible.

Thanks in advance. 

@Hzsharp quote:

Hey defenders,

I was wondering if there is a way to respend your Gems? I have spend most of my gems on skins thinking there would be another wipe before the game went to open Alpha. But unfortunately that didn't happen and if I knew that I rather have spend it on character slots. I know I know.. not the smartest thing to do but still if you guys could let me know if that is possible.

Thanks in advance. 

Hey, You can always fire off a request to support or PM Josh Isom about this, but this doesn't sound like an accidental purchase so I'm not sure if they can do anything for you. Generally they can only assist if you lost gems due to a bug or glitch, or perhaps made an accidental purchase (Maybe, don't quote me on that).

As a side note, unless you see an official message about an incoming wipe, there isn't going to be one, as after Wipeageddon they promised it would be the/last only full wipe.