Sign in to follow this  
Insanity Geo

the devs are being intentionally misleading

according to today's devstream

they're nerfing archers because they think it's too strong in any situation

yet this was brought up a week after when AL was released and their response was "we wont nerf it but we want other 4 heroes to be on that level"

people on the forum has been going on about how incredibly OP archer has been and that none of the original 4 heroes can match up to it

people on the forums still says it

trendy buffs the original 4 and it was still pathetic

it took trendy 3 months to realize they done messed up with AL

im calling bs on this part

it took a week for them to fix the incredibly broken storm gloves, a week, given how game breaking it was, it still took them a week, they even broadcasted the incredibly broken gameplay of someone abusing the gloves on stream and didnt even realize what was happening until someone pointed out and the stream was abruptly closed

as of this moment, EV's proton is still broken af, just place a few lines at the spawn, monster walk out and instant dies

people has been saying this since day 1 of release

took trendy several weeks to take care of this, but their way was making sphere unable to work with protons, did not fix the fundamental problem of being broken af

it just goes to show that trendy doesnt play their own game and have not realized any of this is happening

iamisom say you guys read the forums and yet your action indicate otherwise

if youre going to lie to the players, at least have the decency to say you're lying and that you dont really care

i honestly dont care if whatever gets nerf or not because you guys makes this game piss easy thinking this will be hard even though a 5 year old can beat this game without trying, but i absolutely despise the dev lying to people's face just to get away from facing the community, if anything, youre destroying yourself, sooner or later, the players will wise up

i get crap from people on this forum for talking crap about trendy, but recently, it doesnt feel like im the only one anymore

I don't think "intentional" means what you think it means.

Intentional would imply that they planned this from the start, but you've given no evidence whatsoever that this is the case.  If anything, the fact that this took 3 months and only happened after the 4 original heroes power-up buff was clearly not enough implies the opposite.

They're still in the process of pouring all the dirt out. AL and EV2 just happened to land near the top of the pile. It's about time they started to pat it down and smooth it out before the next pile of dirt (Lava dude!) gets poured on.

I just hope people are buying these characters for the characters and not for the expectation of power. Maybe that's where all this sense of loss is coming from. 

Toxic post is toxic.

Not that we won't read your opinions (yes, everything you wrote there is an opinion), but when you write them in the tone of voice and verbage you did, we are less likely to do anything to take you seriously.

Can you try being constructive instead of just bashing whoever you're mad at today? I'm 100% sure that your post could have been written to get your point across without being phrased as an attack.

I try not to read these forums, cause they are full of people like this who have no clue on game balance and so feel they need to name call and give no actual feedback other than the "i'm mad, you're bad" mentality. Anyone in there right mind would of known this was going to happen with the archers. If you remember they said they wanted to bring everything up in power to be like the AL. However that doesn't mean that at no point in the future would they change. Thinking they wouldn't is simply delusional on the players part.

Like if TE had time to intentionally break their game and laugh while enjoying the community's madness. It is clear from the current situation that the main problem isn't them "intentionally lying", or even not listening to the community (although they could a bit more :P), it's more the lack of people working there.