Sign in to follow this  
Soulstiger

Probably my favorite bug. (Models getting mashed together on switching)

So, most people have probably encountered this, sometimes when you swap to a different hero it mashes their models together. Usually the results are horrifying, huntress model attempting Ev2 animations anyone? However, I swapped between my two Gunwitches earlier and the results were pretty good, other than the wonky looking pony tail.

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

It had happened to me, but I just flicked back to fix it, as it's usually annoying. As it was swapping away, I noticed it actually looked pretty cool. Then I spent most of the build phase attempting to get it back Emoji_Kobalt.png

Mostly just increases the amount I want to be able to officially combine costumes.

Anyone else have any screens, horrifying or otherwise, of this?

Yes. Yes. Yes. When costumes were introduced I was TOTALLY surprised they were not mixable. I had seen this as basic fact. Some time ago there have been several discussions and suggestions about it but back in 2015, when my question finally got answered, Blacksmith simply said 'the artist would not like to do that'.

And I'm just like 'wtf? Then I hope the artist purchases those costumes instead of me'.

Would finally be a reason to purchase costumes. More costumes. Eventually all of them. Pirate monk with skeleton head? Red riding huntress with goblin head? All those accessoires. I really hope they start a cosmetic revamp aswell.

Just now we have the great opportunity to pay 15$ to look like every-f*ing-body else.

The real wonky thing here is... Why do you even have 2 gunwitches?? that's what baffles me the most

@Dewkin quote:

The real wonky thing here is... Why do you even have 2 gunwitches?? that's what baffles me the most

As someone who have 3 of every single hero (except gunwitch) im a little baffled too :P Gunwitch litterally only have 1 build, most of her passives are terrible so they doesn't rly matter at all xD

@DKperfection quote:

@Dewkin quote:

As someone who have 3 of every single hero (except gunwitch) im a little baffled too :P Gunwitch litterally only have 1 build, most of her passives are terrible so they doesn't rly matter at all xD

Made two before I read anything about her. Thought Ability/Crit and Hero/Crit would both be viable. Also, wanted to make a sniper. Unfortunately that isn't panning out.