can someone confirm for me, that newly, post-patch dropped Harbinger Voidreavers from The Dead Road, can drop with Def Health?

ive been doing this map for freaking ages, 3 days of grinding this map, and the stupid thing only ever drops as DP or DCD, I need DH on the stupid thing, not power. Please dont tell me Trendy made the stupid move of locking out DH on that weapon?

I got one on my 5th run or so. The DH version has always been very rare. Out of all the 20-30 dummy swords i farmed of old harbinger 0 where with DH

so it does actually exist then? im not wasting my time farming for it?

thank god

trendy needs to like .. get some wiki workers, to make a severely up to date wiki, with a list of what is and what isnt possible to drop in the game, so i can tell when im wasting my time or not lol

anyway .. guess im off to farm for that voidreaver anoher 20+ times x.x

Meh 1st time I tried just now, ipwr 694 Defense Health Sword.

Tried again to help friend get one, and I got another lol.

This thing is rare?

you suck XD

been doing this map for ages, im so sick of it, but i just cant get DH on tht stupid sword lol

well after about 30 maps, i finally got the dang thing, and it rolled pretty good, so thank god XD

@Jojozityjo quote:

trendy needs to like .. get some wiki workers, to make a severely up to date wiki, with a list of what is and what isnt possible to drop in the game, so i can tell when im wasting my time or not lol

[[5896,users]] and I are working on getting the Wiki up to date. :)

@iamisom quote:

@Jojozityjo quote:

Ice and I are working on getting the Wiki up to date. :)

so there will be more update info on whats where and whats possible on loot? Hallilughyah! or however you spell that word XD

@Jojozityjo quote:

@iamisom quote:

@Jojozityjo quote:

Ice and I are working on getting the Wiki up to date. :)

so there will be more update info on whats where and whats possible on loot? Hallilughyah! or however you spell that word XD

The unique item should be detailed on the map description before entering the map, that way you will know exactly which map you want to farm.

Not everyone wants to rely on the wiki for every drop.