Sign in to follow this  
CyBer Sh0t*

Can we have a better way to level up instead of spamming Harbinger 999 times?

Leveling too boring: indeed.

Increase xp for NM4 maps: indeed.

Now, I don't do harb NM4 to level up. It's too boring, even though it's the fastest way. I just keep farming NM4 maps with the character I want to level in my deck. It's longer, but I get less bored. 

Very much so. Increasing NM4 XP, changing the +35% bonus to work for all 50s you own (ie 10 chars means +350% XP), saving off excess XP in a bank that you can just dump to whomever, etc etc. New chars is a drag as the first thing you are forced to do is grind or wait several hours

Anything please but no more Harb :)

I wouldn't mind them simply reducing the EXP required to cap by a significant amount. Right now it's dreadful to get characters to cap honestly.

I do believe Trendy stated part of a future revamp will be the campaign.   They want you to hit 50 by the end of it, which would seem like either reduced experience requirements or increased gain. 

why not discard the xp boost and let people achieve more xp in harder difficulties scaling up with more players in the actual game --> the xp gain

so players who would like to advance fast need to be social playing together, anyhow its sometimes more fun if the players can think alone and handle the task the game offers them e.g. repairing a wall upgrading some defense ......

Tbh i think Geo was on to something really.

Simply giving bonus xp for every hero you have max lvl. No cap on the bonus xp earned, not like that is unfair in any way for anyone. It's simply that the harder you work the better reward :)

Obviously this does not make lvl'ing any more fun which is obviously preferable, but this just seems like a simple solution to a rather annoying issue.