Sign in to follow this  
danimaltastic

Tons of crashes the past few days.

The crashes were slowing down a little bit, but over the past couple days they are getting more and more frequent. Had one stretch where I crashed 5 times in a row, with a max play time of 1 map or less.

Crashes are coming during waves, between waves, waiting for the tavern to load after beating a map, and pretty much anywhere. So I can't even blame the extra projectiles from the gloves.

Anyone else experiencing this? 

Yup 5 crashes in quick succession yesterday for me as well.

It seems the crashes have got much worse, so I just turned it off and played another game. This really needs to be fixed.

Strange, I've not had any crashes since returning to the game this week. Played quite a bit too....

I did delete the game a couple months ago, so this is a fresh install. Maybe that has something to do with it? Might be worth a shot, it's certainly fixed strange things with this game before.

Well ive noticed after u ply a map two or three times it stops glitching out the key thing to pay attention to is how much lag is reduced i also notice on small map with 4 people u get alot of lag but i didnt get errored out but i did get booted out of some solo maps right on the 7nth wave