Remove "vote kick" & let the host choose who stays or gets removed from the lobby.

Im having groups of player randomly joining my games & kicking me out off my own games. 

If i set up a public game, i do it for everyone to benefit.

I've had to do private games an the loot is bad.  

i agree 100% getting kicked out of a game u spent 10 to 15 minutes setting up even more sometimes is unacceptable just make it so u can pick private or team game in private the host controls kicking and manna and team use vote to kick and share manna people can just search private or team game

@theultimadefence quote:

Remove "vote kick" & let the host choose who stays or gets removed from the lobby.

Im having groups of player randomly joining my games & kicking me out off my own games. 

If i set up a public game, i do it for everyone to benefit.

I've had to do private games an the loot is bad.  

Lol, why'd you get kicked from your own game!? Don't they know that any defense you built will have worse stats if you left?

Host kicks can be abused as well, and more easily at that. I'd  rather not make it to the end of a map and get booted right before the final wave ends.

At the end of the day, vote kick is the lesser of 2 evils. Just a risk you have to take in today's world filled with ***bag trolls.

Vote kick is here to stay, you need to get used to the possibility that griefers could join your game.

Thankfully they are in the minority.

@Fozzie quote:

Vote kick is here to stay, you need to get used to the possibility that griefers could join your game.

Thankfully they are in the minority.

if its here to stay thats pathetic because when im in a party with just one other player i can go in and out of games with immunity to being kicked. ive been in games where people have tried to kick me, my freinds like "there trying to kick you" im like "4real" then i laugh because is my friend really gonna vote to kick me? THE SOLUTION just make private game or team game simple really

Well i dont mind playing private but they need to increase the drop rate. If there's a chance that im going to get kicked out of my own hosted games then i might aswell dont host public. ill ply when they fix drop rates  or vote system. 

I think a good potential fix for this issue is to disallow the host from being voted for kick.

It at least adds some basic protection without trolls screwing with you, while keeping the host from having the sorts of power to kick they had in DD1 (which sucked ass)

If you don't like the host, then it's simple: Leave. But if the host hosts a public game, they shouldn't be able to be kicked.

Of course the problem then is that trolls can still come in and put defenses in random stupid places, but hey.

It should be the exact same kicking system as DD1. Any vote to kick system is a joke.  Who ever is hosting should be the only person that can kick ppl and it shouldnt ever require a vote. 

@eyoeyoeyo quote:

It should be the exact same kicking system as DD1. Any vote to kick system is a joke.  Who ever is hosting should be the only person that can kick ppl and it shouldnt ever require a vote. 

absolutely agree

Giving the host all the power like back in DD1 would be annoying. I support the 'host immunity' idea 100%, but letting them insta-kick at whim was really irritating back then. Especially when they kick before you even load into a map.

I think is sad when you host a game and because u can solo and chose to play public people try to call you a cheater cause u don't really need there help. Or when u host a puplic game and you have the one person just sitting in one spot the hole time and not hitting the ready button and hold all the mana they get Wichita in some runs can make u lose even with a good set up. Or the people that when your playing Betsy sit in the very front and attack Betsy knowing she will kill all the side defenses and the messing it all up. Plus private games sick it gets boring and the drop rate is like 5 % of a puplic game