Armageddon Mage Staff Not Droping

I have mentioned this before on another thread and someone told me that they managed to get one on PS4 but I have tried farming liferoot (as it said in the new patch it drops there) and ramparts (as it used to drop there) on different modes and defending the sub cores (if that mattered) and have neither got or seen someone else get this staff.

The second I read the patch notes and saw that mages arcane missile is having its count increased and cool down removed I was super excited to get this staff and try blowing up maps with arcane missile but I am 99% sure that this staff is not dropping.

MAYBE me and the others I have played with are just really unlucky or maybe it really is bugged and not appearing. Either way I hope Trendy can look into this for PC users!

Think I am the one who replied about getting one on PS4 from a Malthius drop. Well, I was just watching a vid posted in another thread by sozieqt about the new nm4 meta, and I saw one drop for him on pc. Not my vid, but you can see at around the 27:13, one drops for him. So if you haven't gotten one yet, there's still a little bit of hope out there for you. 

https://www.twitch.tv/sozieqt/v/77227798