Sign in to follow this  
supergeek22

Next Incursion Idea

Incursion title: Bug Hunt

Map: New Majus Quarters?

Enemies are only the fliying electric bugs, some come along ground paths and maybe some special ones come the way wyverns used to. Every Dev that wants to participate buts in some gameplay quirk that is a "bug". Any player successfully reporting any bug that isn't posted as a known issue during the event gets 200 hero medallions. The dev that has their bug reported the most came up with something that was easy as pie, so in the next devstream, they take a pie to the face.

I've found the game a bit buggy lately, and I'm getting kind of grumpy about it. This would help remind players (and myself) that the game is still in alpha, and give some reward to players actually helping development by finding bugs. Since bugs are kind of inevitable, this would help lighten the mood about them as well. Everyone loves watching someone take a good pie to the face.

@supergeek22 quote:

I've found the game a bit buggy lately, and I'm getting kind of grumpy about it. This would help remind players (and myself) that the game is still in alpha, and give some reward to players actually helping development by finding bugs. Since bugs are kind of inevitable, this would help lighten the mood about them as well. Everyone loves watching someone take a good pie to the face.

They want us to buy new heroes and rapidly try to make money, that doesn't seem like alpha to me.

I mean most game developers choose to fix buggs in alpha, not releasing new content, create and skip tons of buggs cus of it.

Trendy also release Over Powered new heroes and items which totally brake the game, which leaves mostly only people with special interest in their player base.

I believe Trendy Entertainment could have done alot of decissions differently to satisfy the player base as a whole.

@sozieqt quote:

@supergeek22 quote:

They want us to buy new heroes and rapidly try to make money, that doesn't seem like alpha to me.

I mean most game developers choose to fix buggs in alpha, not releasing new content, create and skip tons of buggs cus of it.

Trendy also release Over Powered new heroes and items which totally brake the game, which leaves mostly only people with special interest in their player base.

I believe Trendy Entertainment could have done alot of decissions differently to satisfy the player base as a whole.

I understand your point but this is a free to play game, they need to make money out of it some way or they will starve in the streets.

What I think that would be interesting to see also is a Incursion mode called Reversion where there is a magical goblin that made magical invisible routes on the sky that only the old ones army can walk on to attack the... Thing that you need to protect, and the wyverns and the kamikazes goes by the normal routes.

Hello Trendy I am a player with 3k+ hours in the game. Ive been with you guys from the start throughout all the changes. I think this game should be balanced and accordingly with the balance getting the characters up to par. All the perfect gear that ive grinded for is now useless. And all end games of nightmare 4 drops are not up to par. Its droping 664 when its hard enough to get 700 with the perfect stats. I think as professionals by now you should know what your doing and please don't tell me this is an alpha its been an alpha for 2 years just get with it and fix the game. Already members of the clan im in have left the game and many more are planning to leave the game, with all being said your making the game so easy that when you make it hard some of the new players will leave the game because its to hard. I like it when it was hard. Now people with only 150 hours have better gear than me and its not jealously but being fair. Please rebalance the game and fix each of the characters one by one so that you don't make any mistakes. Sincerely A long time Veteran That likes the game wants you to go forward with the game to be made as it should be. Something that players can enjoy.  

@PikachuNoob quote:

@sozieqt quote:

@supergeek22 quote:

I understand your point but this is a free to play game, they need to make money out of it some way or they will starve in the streets.

That is not a excuse to make the game facerolling and Un balanced, if you look to play the game efficantly you will find out how all items are not even made to be balanced for endgame.

If you take soft caps with stats upgrade at low level you can dps and build very efficant, to a point it's far from balanced.

@JKDDRAGON quote:

My fear is that when game is rebalanced,  the characters have to be redone again and grind new gear.

Yea Trendy dont care, they are lazy like that.

@sozieqt quote:

@JKDDRAGON quote:

My fear is that when game is rebalanced,  the characters have to be redone again and grind new gear.

Yea Trendy dont care, they are lazy like that.

i just go on to do dailies and then gtfo and play other games

@sozieqt quote:

That is not a excuse to make the game facerolling and Un balanced, if you look to play the game efficantly you will find out how all items are not even made to be balanced for endgame.

Right now the game is in a major state of flux and Trendy desperately need to get the strategic revamp out to bring back the challenge to Dungeon Defender 2.

However expecting things to be balanced right now when so much is still to change or be created is silly. Trendy are aware that there is no concrete endgame right now and they are trialing out new things such as the storm passives and gauging our reactions and using our feedback to make the appropriate changes. It's not perfect but they've certainly fixed and created alot of player requested items.

Hopefully once they have the enemy revamp and the squad system out we'll all have the challenge that we are looking for.

Jeez why people gotta be this way... No wonder why the world is so brutal... Nobody respects others offers,opnions and lifes (Sometimes thats the case :V).

I'm currently on endgame and it is really difficult! I wonder why people are saying that it isn't a challenge... If the thing is that youre one of the new characters then I can understand they are REALLY powerful but if you want challange them create new ways for it to be challenging, We can buy hero slots to use more characters... Then Recreate a character and try going to a nightmare 4 with nightmare 3 gears, Innovation is what this game needs and its not only Trendy that can do it, we can aswell WE need to create the replay value WE need to make new ways to find the game challenging, WE are the players WE have the power to decided if we are going to have fun or not WE the harcore players need to make the game as challeging as possible.

That's my opnion atleast...Emoji_Squire.png

@Argick quote:

@sozieqt quote:

Right now the game is in a major state of flux and Trendy desperately need to get the strategic revamp out to bring back the challenge to Dungeon Defender 2.

However expecting things to be balanced right now when so much is still to change or be created is silly. Trendy are aware that there is no concrete endgame right now and they are trialing out new things such as the storm passives and gauging our reactions and using our feedback to make the appropriate changes. It's not perfect but they've certainly fixed and created alot of player requested items.

Hopefully once they have the enemy revamp and the squad system out we'll all have the challenge that we are looking for.

@Argick quote:

@sozieqt quote:

@PikachuNoob quote:

I'm currently on endgame and it is really difficult! I wonder why people are saying that it isn't a challenge... If the thing is that youre one of the new characters then I can understand they are REALLY powerful but if you want challange them create new ways for it to be challenging, We can buy hero slots to use more characters... Then Recreate a character and try going to a nightmare 4 with nightmare 3 gears, Innovation is what this game needs and its not only Trendy that can do it, we can aswell WE need to create the replay value WE need to make new ways to find the game challenging, WE are the players WE have the power to decided if we are going to have fun or not WE the harcore players need to make the game as challeging as possible.

That's my opnion atleast...Emoji_Squire.png

@Argick quote:

@sozieqt quote:

1. Gear up an apprentice with frosty power gear.

2. Traps/gayser/lightning aura/flamethrower

3. Huntress with burst projectile bow and earth dmg pet with poisonous tips ability.

You're welcome.