Sign in to follow this  
talynone

Loot re-rolls are a mess

1.) My loot re-rolls concerning my poison dart tower huntress is all kinds of screwed up. Her totem which had speedy darts got re-rolled into an EV passive (image on the right here: http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/270596815995350148/81D068E224AAA9412E1F65FFE75A3265E6D681C4/). I mean if you're going to remove a passive at least re-roll it to a passive for the same character class.

What's even weirder is I found a totem that has speedy darts later. Also passives that have the extra tower health were removed from my gear but I was still able to find new gear drops with the same passive.

2.) Loot did not re-roll into their equivalent new values. I had a hearty blockade passive totem that was at 25% hearty (the previous maximum) but it got re-rolled into 30% which isn't the new maximum as I've got extra totems in my inventory and one is at 34%. 

3.)  Then there's something like this:

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/270596815995349940/84831ACE1A2EAF77E289790D5C9E98639FBE3B41/

This is on my frosty apprentice, which now has a helmet with Pyromania, an apprentice only passive, with automation, a Squire only passive. 

4255469.jpg

Well.... This patch is just like every other patch :D Funny thing is that trendy accidently released the re-balance of the 4 original heroes a while back and then took it back because "it wasnt tested enough"....

And then this patch gets released and within the first few hours a ton of bugs and exploits pop up just like this patch weren't tested properly xD

@DKperfection quote:

Well.... This patch is just like every other patch :D Funny thing is that trendy accidently released the re-balance of the 4 original heroes a while back and then took it back because "it wasnt tested enough"....

And then this patch gets released and within the first few hours a ton of bugs and exploits pop up just like this patch weren't tested properly xD

the accident was a much better buff than this pathetic excuse they call "buff"