Throwing a random number out there, but 90% of the loot in nm4 onslaught is gray with normal iPWR. Loot is fixed after closing the game entirely.

- Ran a NM4 Nimbus Reach (because I had the "Ruins" quest), and I didn't realize that all of the drops were ipwr 1 until I finished and got back to the tavern -_- (guess it at least finished the quest though...)

- I've seen a bunch of other similar posts about getting bugged loot, so hopefully Trendy becomes aware of the issue relatively soon

- Another bug I've encountered is that the first "red" spectral knight on the Unholy Catacombs "Incursion" (I'm probably still gonna continue to call them incursions... ha) will say that it's been 'cleansed' when you run through it, but will in fact continue walking toward the main crystal, and will do damage to it -- it's always the first red knight that does it for some strange reason...

@g_cracka88 quote:

- Another bug I've encountered is that the first "red" spectral knight on the Unholy Catacombs "Incursion" (I'm probably still gonna continue to call them incursions... ha) will say that it's been 'cleansed' when you run through it, but will in fact continue walking toward the main crystal, and will do damage to it -- it's always the first red knight that does it for some strange reason...

I don't know why, but for me it's the second red knight. And because of it, I can still complete the map. If you kill all enemies as soon as they spawn, you don't need to cleanse to clear the map, although it is safer to cleanse the first knight that appears. Since for me the first red knight is cleansable, I can clear the map every time.

@MushroomCake28 quote:

@g_cracka88 quote:

I don't know why, but for me it's the second red knight. And because of it, I can still complete the map. If you kill all enemies as soon as they spawn, you don't need to cleanse to clear the map, although it is safer to cleanse the first knight that appears. Since for me the first red knight is cleansable, I can clear the map every time.

That is very strange lol (just something fishy about the red knights in general I guess...) - and word, fortunately, I was able to clear the waves that had red knights before they completely killed the core, but it's an incredibly unfortunate bug that I hope gets fixed soon!

Just ran bling king challenge nm4 solo playing with the abyss lord and all the items dropped at item power (IP) 1. At the end of the map I got a green chest with no midas touch. When I got back to the tavern all items in my inventory were still IP 1, so I just sold them. Can't comment about restarting game fixing the IP.

I've also ran into trouble with red spectral knights. For me the first knight on wave 3 is invincible, so it's pretty much game over. I lost both times I tried to the same bug.

Anyone else feel like it might be blanket apology time? I've been trying to farm gear after the reset, but haven't been able to due to bugs. Maybe a 2x drop weekend or something would put things back on track. Just a suggestion