Sign in to follow this  
EG.Ploxer.HyperX

Balance In New Patch

Poison Dart Tower seems to be over performing (maybe if the other damage had an accompanying legendary, they would be comparable for future challenge difficulties?)

Poison Dart Tower does more dps than a more geared Flame Burst Tower. It hits harder single target than the Earth Tower, and does more aoe than the flame burst tower with the poison bow.

Earth Tower not strong enough to be single target only.

Flame Burst tower underperforms.

Explosive trap with the uber is pretty weak still.

Storm Gloves do too much damage without even effort.

If the rumors of super duper hard content is coming, storm gloves and poison dart tower MAY be okay, but if that is the case, every other tower in the game is underperforming  and would be impossible to be used if things become "poison dart tower is weak for new difficulties" scenario 

Poison Dart is totally OP and need a good fix. It hits better than EVERY defense in the game right now. Combined with the serenity auras and you just afk an onslaught till wave 30.

@amalric2 quote:

Poison Dart is totally OP and need a good fix. It hits better than EVERY defense in the game right now. Combined with the serenity auras and you just afk an onslaught till wave 30.

Do the poison explosion and purge stack properly now?

PDT isn't just too good or even op it breaks everything about the game.

I just cleared a ilvl I think 580 or so map with my Ilvl340 huntress.

I didnt had to think or even come up with a basic strategy.

My gear wasn't optimal either(first 50 items I found in my chest since she hit 50 a little before that "experiment").

+ 1 Spike Blockade(wasn't even needed nothing hit it even once)

+ 3 PDT(1 per lane is enough once a single guy dies the lane is cleared.) in every lane

Then I went afk after all were upgraded to level 3(which was unneccesary too)

No Idea how Trendy manages to let something so obvious slip through.

Maybe take some cash and hire actual gametester?

I don't think they could create content that is hard enough to compete with PDT right now.

Rule of thumb is: Can it kill a single unit? yes --> you won the map

@amalric2 quote:

The poison dot is probably bugged with 20k at T1.

Archers are still a mile a way from any other defense, including PDT, in term of being OP.     TE should had never come out with the explosion passive, the initial damage is really strong but the passive is what makes archers OP imo.

@Tyroki quote:

Honestly, the 'buffs' were overall pretty pathetic (bar the godly PDT)

Assuming you either haven't used any of the dps buffs or don't know what you are talking about. And the spike blockade buff was unneeded to begin with, so it's automatically pretty much godly.

Maybe I'm not giving Trendy enough credit here....

But I don't think they intentionally designed PDT to have a hard damage cap, with a sphere that brings back the option to make them stack poison (which is what allows them to reach over 100k DPS T1).

I'm pretty sure its just bugs.

@Soulstiger quote:

@Tyroki quote:

Assuming you either haven't used any of the dps buffs or don't know what you are talking about. And the spike blockade buff was unneeded to begin with, so it's automatically pretty much godly.

Damn it. I really should have said tower/trap buffs.
I don't much care for DPS.

Overall, it was pretty weak.

Sure there are a pair of outlyers in the PDT and Blockade, but the rest is so ridiculously ho-hum.

@Tyroki quote:

@Soulstiger quote:

@Tyroki quote:

Damn it. I really should have said tower/trap buffs.
I don't much care for DPS.

Overall, it was pretty weak.

Sure there are a pair of outlyers in the PDT and Blockade, but the rest is so ridiculously ho-hum.

Yeah, I especially here a lot about how bad the lightning aura buffs were.